Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Eye Boy already showed previously ability to see magic and things like that, I think it is the natural evolution of his powers. He sees things, just like Cypher understands things. They are so vague definitions that you can expand them without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Nature Girl's just got an expansion since she rarely got used in 616 anyway. I thought Eye Boy's power up was due to him being exposed to Celestial energy?
    Oh yeah, you’re right. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he just gets that ability anyway.

Mighty Member

So let me get this straight.

Nate's logic is that relationships cause problems and creates an AU (I'm not calling it a new plane of existence) where relationships are purged and people live a clockwork existence of roles and duties with no real free will of their own.

I'm sorry, but I strongly recall Nate fighting against Onslaught and his free will removal plan.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    So let me get this straight.

Nate's logic is that relationships cause problems and creates an AU (I'm not calling it a new plane of existence) where relationships are purged and people live a clockwork existence of roles and duties with no real free will of their own.

I'm sorry, but I strongly recall Nate fighting against Onslaught and his free will removal plan.
    I believe his logic is more that the X-Men are never truly a team because they never truly become individuals themselves, that they all try to be one without going through any real, lasting individuation. So, Nate, who has been raped by somebody who is biologically his mother, looks to his own birth and creates a world devoid of relationships out of the belief it will give everyone (but Bishop) the happy ending they deserve.

Jean is nobody's trophy or happy ending, nobody "deserves" her.
    specially if all logic points that she should kick his ass (Where is that maternal instic Jean?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Nothing indicated that Bishop in this reality has tried to kill Cable and Hope though. Unless that i had missed something
    Not in this reality but the excuse used to validate this AU was that they were the 616 characters, so this character did those things, they were just conveninetly ignored, the bad things of course, the "good" will carry over to the main universe. That is what it is annoying and too convenient.
    They will kiss after beating Nate or even kick his ass together, so ridiculous.
    but i bet you 100% this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I believe his logic is more that the X-Men are never truly a team because they never truly become individuals themselves, that they all try to be one without going through any real, lasting individuation. So, Nate, who has been raped by somebody who is biologically his mother, looks to his own birth and creates a world devoid of relationships out of the belief it will give everyone (but Bishop) the happy ending they deserve.
    Yes, I think what Nate saw in the X-men and tried to purge them was the insane codependency that some of them have but he took it to the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I don't think he's propping up anyone. Maybe Apocalypse?
    I agree, this is definitely an X-Man story first, X-Men story second. The plot didn’t allow for anyone to be propped up, but yeah I think Apocalypse and his return as a menacing, manipulative villain came close.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The most important X-Men of all.

Eye Boy
    Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The other characters

except that chick En Sabah Nur killed.
    screw Loa, when the X-Men come back, they really need to hold a funeral for poor Moneta.

When was the last time that Apocalypse was a villain? No future or alternative versions. It seems like it was an eternity ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    When was the last time that Apocalypse was a villain? No future or alternative versions. It seems like it was an eternity ago.
    Blood of Apocalypse, I think. Probably the character's lowest point.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Jean does look like anything being with Bishop in world where people are being brainwashed to be honest and attaching feelings Jean has never shown is pointless. The X-men world comic world is screwed up with thing that can never happen and trying to get inside of people heads doesn't work like people think. For example Why is Jean going to be super caring about daughter from another dimension and future kid of her clone with the man who cheated on her and seems to move on pretty quickly after she "dies"? If we are going throw out wild theories on peoples feeling lets do it right. Someone think Jean looks bad kiss Bishop because "her family". To which you have ask what family? Son of her clone? Adopted daughter of the son from her clone? the son with man who cheated on her? We are taking about that family? Jean grey regular host of entity that has killed Billions is going to be mad at someone going crazy who killed Billions. Did her former husband go crazy with same entity and killed their mentor .The Granddaughter shot Grandfather in the eye? Father put out an order to a team to kill his son if necessary while protecting said granddaughter?

Some people need to get out of their feeling and stop reading into stuff that is not there.because this is comics and their is whole lot of silly stuff we can talk about
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 07-16-2019 at 04:30 AM.

spoilers:
    Oh well........Marvel’s Pull List podcast just confirmed that the mutants don’t return with the X-Men back to Earth. Poor Kurt.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    spoilers:
    Oh well........Marvel’s Pull List podcast just confirmed that the mutants don’t return with the X-Men back to Earth. Poor Kurt.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So genocide or the plane of existence survives.
    end of spoilers

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think it is good to take too serious when someone hates characters or relationships, that happens all the time with Jean, Logan, Emma and Scott in all their respective romances. some people always have ton of trouble with whatever happens, it is not personal or againts a particular character, if tomorrow Jean went with Scott some people would like it and others hate it, the same happens with Bishop and the same would happen with someone else.
    It sucks, I hate when that happens but that is the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    It is weird, I think what was happening with Kurt was interesting but I think Megan's own story, life and family should take priority. She is one of those few characters that got a stable family and "happy ending"