Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 326
  1. #61
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,380

    Default

    And what does this mean for TJ? Does this mean Nightcrawler and Meggan actually had a kid in this reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Hope got murdered? By who?

    I must have missed an issue.
    The whole concept of the Resolution is that Hope and her X-Men gave up their lives to defeat Stryfe and start the Resolution.

  2. #62
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,068

    Default

    The idea that Cyclops, Wolverine, Cable and Hope could collaborate all four together is what should give them the first clue that this was false.

  3. #63
    Bad Guy CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Just put this muppet out of his misery FFS.

  4. #64
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The idea that Cyclops, Wolverine, Cable and Hope could collaborate all four together is what should give them the first clue that this was false.
    Never thought of this way.
    "...For you to die you would have to be forgotten and no one forgets a founder of a nation..."

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    If Nate's World is really populated by living, breathing mutants who aren't just psionic constructs that'll disappear once Nate and the Life Seed die, what'll happen to them when this wraps up? The 616 Earth can't possibly support an entire planetary population of mutants migrating over. Will Nate's World be like Franklin Richards' Heroes Reborn Earth: still spinning somewhere out there in a pocket dimension?
    Mutant vaccine potentially wipes out the possibility of uture generations of mutants born from baseline humans. Emma wipes memories of mutants/mutancy from the world population. Nate & Co reappear with this mysterious new race known as "mutants". Hickman has a relatively clean slate to work his big ideas with.

    It's pretty stupid in the broad strokes, let alone the details. But that's never really been a major consideration with The Big Two anyway.

    This Week's Comics:House of X #5, GI Joe #1, James Bond 007 #11, Beasts of Burden HC vol 2

  6. #66
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The idea that Cyclops, Wolverine, Cable and Hope could collaborate all four together is what should give them the first clue that this was false.
    Not only that, but Logan's healing factor and Hope's ability to copy powers means that it shouldn't be possible for those two to have died in that fight. Logan would just resurrect, and Hope would copy the healing factor to do likewise. Hope should only have died if Logan wasn't with her, and it's simply not possible for Logan to die against someone like Strife (the only two times we've known him to be permanently killed, are in Days of Future Past when a Sentinel completely disintegrated him, and in the current Dead Man Logan series, where his healing factor has been almost gone since near the end of the previous Old Man Logan series).

  7. #67
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    I can't believe in this timeline Nate was on the same team as his parents and Scott still found time to knock up Maddie so Cable can exist.
    "Cable was right!"

  8. #68
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Mutant vaccine potentially wipes out the possibility of uture generations of mutants born from baseline humans. Emma wipes memories of mutants/mutancy from the world population. Nate & Co reappear with this mysterious new race known as "mutants". Hickman has a relatively clean slate to work his big ideas with.

    It's pretty stupid in the broad strokes, let alone the details. But that's never really been a major consideration with The Big Two anyway.
    Wow, you win. This is how things end here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I can't believe in this timeline Nate was on the same team as his parents and Scott still found time to knock up Maddie so Cable can exist.
    I don't think Nqtw is really related to anyone. Or at least, he's not supposed to be.

  9. #69
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,068

    Default

    -Did you realize that Nate looks a lot like Scott and Jean? Not to mention that he has literally the same face as Cable
    -A strange coincidence, no doubt.

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Wow, you win. This is how things end here.
    I hope to God my theory is 100% wrong. Because UXM will be the most useless nonsense ever if it killed off a half-dozen plus C-list X-Men just to pave the way for a literal whole new world of cannon-fodder.

    Also because signs point to X ruining everything on day one anyway if this turns out to be correct. (Which seems about right, lbr.)

    This Week's Comics:House of X #5, GI Joe #1, James Bond 007 #11, Beasts of Burden HC vol 2

  11. #71

    Default

    This story has been a fun ride. I admit I've enjoyed it more than I expected. I hope it ends on a high note.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  12. #72
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I feel bad for Nate. He has done some wrong things but he isnot a villain and i feel he is being scapegoated.
    scapegoat? A person is a scapegoat when they are blamed for the actions of someone else. Nate is the one responsible for all the BS here. He is the opposite of a scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Hope isn't Cable biological daughter, so i'm not sure how Nate sees her or even Cable. I mean if he wanted to avoid any chances of Jean falling for Bishop maybe he could had let the messiah complex be in continuity on AOXM.
    I think the point is that he took Jean for granted, that she would follow his ways. and he was in part wrong
    she trained him on Utopia and both acknowledged that they are family

    Last edited by Havok83; 07-12-2019 at 06:40 AM.

  13. #73
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I hope to God my theory is 100% wrong. Because UXM will be the most useless nonsense ever if it killed off a half-dozen plus C-list X-Men just to pave the way for a literal whole new world of cannon-fodder.

    Also because signs point to X ruining everything on day one anyway if this turns out to be correct. (Which seems about right, lbr.)
    Well...maybe they'll be alive from Nate's reality...holy shit, that would make this worse.

  14. #74
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,068

    Default

    These mutants are probably unable to be reintroduced into normal society. Concepts such as murder or rape are completely alien to them.

  15. #75
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    These mutants are probably unable to be reintroduced into normal society. Concepts such as murder or rape are completely alien to them.
    And birth, parents, love of any sort, etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •