Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

With M-Day and the vaccine, though, the world population hasn't actually dropped all that much, it's just that a lot more people are former mutants. So topping it off by anither few million could be a global issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They will have to do mental gymnastics so that the conclusion does not involve the genocide of billions of mutants. Because those people who are not X-Men assume they are real or not?
    They didn't think that far. Don't think about anything, it doesn't matter to have a good story or detail, everybody is horny, LOL. isn't that deep and revolutionary, everybody is horny.

Incredible Member

One possibility is that everyone from that world comes over, but in doing so, Nathan sacrifices himself again just like he did at the end of the original X-Man, where he performed a fusion with every living thing on Earth to destroy the Harvester with his tainted energies. This time, Nathan as a sapient being ceases to exist, but will continue to exist in everyone that comes over from the Age of X-Man, so he will literally live on through all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    With M-Day and the vaccine, though, the world population hasn't actually dropped all that much, it's just that a lot more people are former mutants. So topping it off by anither few million could be a global issue.
    Woooowwwwwwww is it everyday crush Tycon’s hopes and dreams? But yeah, I think the situation being a global issue could tie into the new status quo and I’m in too deep to consider anything else besides them coming over. That way, Hickman could play it vague and just say that mutants have reached a level that makes life inhabitable unless one subspecies or the other leaves Earth or creates a space with proper resources to account for the skyrocketing population.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    One possibility is that everyone from that world comes over, but in doing so, Nathan sacrifices himself again just like he did at the end of the original X-Man, where he performed a fusion with every living thing on Earth to destroy the Harvester with his tainted energies. This time, Nathan as a sapient being ceases to exist, but will continue to exist in everyone that comes over from the Age of X-Man, so he will literally live on through all of them.
    This. That way he doesn’t really “die” plus it can be a callback.

Extraordinary Member

I guess what makes this hard is that Nate himself is one of those characters who could so easily be killed off and just stay dead.

I’ve bought every single issue of every age of x series and I don’t know how I feel about Jean and Bishop remembering they had sex being canon. But that’s just me. Other than that nothing happened that makes me go omg I don’t want them to remember that. Granted the last issue could change that. Brian’s reaction to Kurt and Meghan sexing could be interesting.

I take that back.. I also don’t like it will be canon that they will remember Kitty and Eye Boy kissed. But that’s it.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 07-12-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’ve bought every single issue of every age of x series and I don’t know how I feel about Jean and Bishop remembering they had sex being canon. But that’s just me. Other than that nothing happened that makes me go omg I don’t want them to remember that. Granted the last issue could change that. Brian’s reaction to Kurt and Meghan sexing could be interesting.

I take that back.. I also don’t like it will be canon that they will remember Kitty and Eye Boy kissed. But that’s it.
    Blob and Psylocke, too. Lol.

#XMENMONDAY preview art:

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post

Adding Blob and Psylocke and this event really was full of bad ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Is that Magneto turning into Cable?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Could be Nate trying to take over his body or something.

Also, Eye Boy kissing Kitty isn't that bad. He is a confused kid and Kitty immediately put a stop to it because she realizes that she is an adult and he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    He doesn't have an eye on Age of X-man, just like Colossus doesn't have an arm, they are going to recover those. so it makes sense that when the fake world finally ends their bodies go back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    He doesn't have an eye on Age of X-man, just like Colossus doesn't have an arm, they are going to recover those. so it makes sense that when the fake world finally ends their bodies go back to normal.
    Oh, I forgot about some of those small details. I prefer him becoming Cable, lol.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This is going to end so bad for Nate and I don't want that, he is the "villain" of this story the same way Cyclops or Bishop were on other stories. People trying to do good but making a mistake.
    He is not a villain and I don't know it feels bad to see this happen again but at least the other characters had some sympathy on the same situation. Being demonized is not fun.