Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attack Wakanda

Default Attack Wakanda

Thanos decides to outsource his attack on Earth to you. The Avengers have gathered in Wakanda like in Infinity War. They have the following resources.

Black Panther
    Captain America
    Bucky
    Falcon
    Scarlet Witch
    Hulkbuster Banner
    Black Widow
    Hawkeye
    Vision
    Warmachine
    Okoye
    5000 Wakandan forces
    500 SHIELD Agents
    Nick Fury in the Hellicarrier
    100 Rhinos
    50 Wakandan planes

You have ten points

The Jedi Council (episode 3 era) - 2 points
    All Live action Batmen in their Batmobiles - 2 points
    The fellowship of the Ring - 1 point
    Kylo Ren riding an Indominus Rex - 1 point
    1,000,000 Zombies (the walking dead) 5 points
    The Defenders, and Punisher (MCU) - 1 point
    Harry Potter and Dumbledore's army - 5 points
    Ceasar and 1000 apes with guns and horses- 4 points
    All live action Spiderman villain, and Maguire and Garfield - 7 points
    X men Pack 1 (Wolverine, Beast, Cyclops, Shadowcat, Iceman) 3 points
    X-men Pack 2 (Storm, Deadpool, Collusus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Banshee, Night Crawler, Havok) - 6 points
    X-Villains (Mystique, Sabertooth, Toad, Lady Deathstrike, Silver Samurai, Barakapool, Multipleman, Juggernaut) - 7 points
    Lady Siff, the Warriors 3 and 500 Asgardian Soldiers - 4 points
    Kong (Skull Island) - 5 points
    Danyeras, her 3 dragons, 3000 Unsullied, 2000 Dolthraki riders - 5 points
    Iron Monger, Whiplash, Mandarin and 25 Hammer drones -6 points
    Alien Queen and 2000 xenomorphs- 6 points
    10 Predators - 2 points
    Autobots (first transformers film) - 5 points
    Every Rocky boxer - 1 point
    1000 Na'vi with 500 Mountain Banshees - 5 points
    Robocop, 25 Ed209s, 200 Detroit police officers - 3 points
    Darth Vader, 5 AT-ATs, 30 AT-STs, 500 storm troopers 6 points
    George, Ralph, and Lizzie (Rampage) - 7 points
    Kurse, and 100 Dark Elves - 9 points
    Aquaman, Black Manta, and Mera - 7 points
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 07-11-2019 at 06:32 PM.

• Danyeras, her 3 dragons, 3000 Unsullied, 2000 Dolthraki riders Iron Monger, Whiplash, Mandarin and 25 Hammer drones -6 points

• Cesar and 1000 apes with guns and horses- 4 points

I need the Hammer drones to counter the opposition's air force. I figure the dragons will go down quick, but the drones should have a shot at the 50 Wakandan planes, and Iron Monger should be able to trash the helicarrier.

The rest is the ground battle. Depends mostly on the apes and their enhanced strength, endurance and agility. No idea how good they are as marksmen. Marksanimals? Marksapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    • Danyeras, her 3 dragons, 3000 Unsullied, 2000 Dolthraki riders Iron Monger, Whiplash, Mandarin and 25 Hammer drones -6 points

• Cesar and 1000 apes with guns and horses- 4 points

I need the Hammer drones to counter the opposition's air force. I figure the dragons will go down quick, but the drones should have a shot at the 50 Wakandan planes, and Iron Monger should be able to trash the helicarrier.

The rest is the ground battle. Depends mostly on the apes and their enhanced strength, endurance and agility. No idea how good they are as marksmen. Marksanimals? Marksapes?
    I accidently managed to fuse Dany and the Ironman villains into one pick sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I accidentally managed to fuse Dany and the Ironman villains into one pick sorry
    Grandfather clause! I get them both!

But if not, no matter. I need the Iron Monger and the Hammer drones for my air force, so I still choose them. Pretty sure the dragons go down quickly, so not too important.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Video game Rampage or movie?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Video game Rampage or movie?
    Movie, all characters are live action

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

X-Villains should take it: Pool can teleport and blast the serious dangers, and stick ones he can't zap halfway into the ground.

Live action Spidey villains also includes a few guys that the heroes have no answer to - Electro, Sandman - and Beck for illusions.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

I don't know why the GoT and Kong have such high values. The carrier alone will vaporize them. You need folks with resistance to conventional and energy weapons and ranged attacks. The Wakandan forces fought stupidly, BTW - when on defense, all out charges are dumb compared to digging in and letting ranged weapons do their work. BTW, does the carrier have Quin Jets and nukes as in some of the movies. The missile that Iron Man flew through the portal does most of the attacker in.

The movie autobots are vulnerable to conventional weapons let alone the Shield and Wakandan ones. Parse out all the nontech forces or those with out ranged powers. Similarly, the Cap, Bucky, Hawkeye folks on the other side are really useless except as drive by plot. If Cap was running at a competent squad of folks with rifles - he will have his legs shot out from him.

Sit back and open fire on the nonranged opponents as they run around.

My picks are:

The Jedi Council (episode 3 era) - 2 points

and

All live action Spiderman villain, and Maguire and Garfield - 7 points

As big_adventure pointed out, Wakanda has no defense against Electro and Mysterio. A barrage of plasmablasts might be enough to incapacitate Sandman, but given the environment -- Sandman could very well become a threat more significant than life. Electro wreaks havoc and might use Wakanda's power source to boost his stats to an even higher level. Mysterio's illusions/drone combo will be Wakanda's literal worst nightmare come to life. Heavy hitters like Vision won't be threatened, but he won't be able to assuage the damage done. Maguire and Garfield Spider-Men are on the battlefield, too. Venom's symbiote might bail on Brock and merge with a more powerful individual, or Mysterio.

The Jedi Council consist of powerful Force users like Yoda and Mace Windu. That Jedi Duo alone will be trouble.

Of course, with the presence of Scarlet Witch and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, a lot can still go wrong. But I think my picks would be useful at raising hell.

EDIT: Since I have one more point left, I'll add Kylo Ren riding an Indominus Rex for stylistic reasons.
    Last edited by Tomzilla; 07-12-2019 at 12:00 PM.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

1,000,000 Zombies for 5

10 Predators for 2

X Men Pack 1 for 3.

The Zombies provide cover for the Preds and 3 of them go for full glory and give their cloaking units to Wolverine, Shadowcat, and Cyclops who use them to sneak through the Horde and blast/stab anyone in their way as they advance. In both Endgame and Infinty War the Avengers and crew looked wide open for stealth attacks as they were surrounded by enemies they could see and couldn't focus on the unseen. How they get the Hellicarrier would be up to a suicide nuke Predator getting close enough to one.

Scarlet witch and cover from shield really prevents the heroes from being decimated.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I don't know why the GoT and Kong have such high values. The carrier alone will vaporize them. You need folks with resistance to conventional and energy weapons and ranged attacks. The Wakandan forces fought stupidly, BTW - when on defense, all out charges are dumb compared to digging in and letting ranged weapons do their work. BTW, does the carrier have Quin Jets and nukes as in some of the movies. The missile that Iron Man flew through the portal does most of the attacker in.

The movie autobots are vulnerable to conventional weapons let alone the Shield and Wakandan ones. Parse out all the nontech forces or those with out ranged powers. Similarly, the Cap, Bucky, Hawkeye folks on the other side are really useless except as drive by plot. If Cap was running at a competent squad of folks with rifles - he will have his legs shot out from him.

Sit back and open fire on the nonranged opponents as they run around.
    I assumed that they do have nukes, but wouldn't want to use them as this scenario send to have both Forces relatively close together so that nuking their opponents would be the equivalent of nuking themselves as well.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 07-14-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Astonishing Member

Reasonable point about distance. However, the Shield carrier had the ability to simultaneously open fire at numerous targets at various distances with specific targeting. The attack was supposedly able to take out even superpowered folks like Dr. Strange. It could do it from out of line of sight, so I'd have the carrier haul butt over the horizon. That negates folks like Cyclops. The Quin Jet and Wakandan planes can handle any air threats.

All the folks who run around on the ground are irrelevant if the Wakandan dig it with the other ranged weapons folks and fight smart. Folks are too focused on a stupid charge. Ren on a dinosaur - he couldn't get close to a modern combat squad from our world.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I’m not sure there is any potential combination of the available forces that has a remote chance of breaching Wakanda.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Reasonable point about distance. However, the Shield carrier had the ability to simultaneously open fire at numerous targets at various distances with specific targeting. The attack was supposedly able to take out even superpowered folks like Dr. Strange. It could do it from out of line of sight, so I'd have the carrier haul butt over the horizon. That negates folks like Cyclops. The Quin Jet and Wakandan planes can handle any air threats.

All the folks who run around on the ground are irrelevant if the Wakandan dig it with the other ranged weapons folks and fight smart. Folks are too focused on a stupid charge. Ren on a dinosaur - he couldn't get close to a modern combat squad from our world.
    Dr. Strange didn't have any powers until years after Captain America: The Winter Soldier. They were targeting him for his social/political influence and/or knowledge, presumably. I don't know that there's any indication that SHIELD or top spies like Black Widow even knew that the Sorcerers existed.