Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Spider-man (MCU) Vs Captain America (MCU)

Thats right.

Spider-man has his spider-sense from the final fight in ffh but no webbing and just his street clothes, fight takes place in the airport from Civil War.

Spider-Man still oughta be much quicker and stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Spider-Man still oughta be much quicker and stronger.
    true, but not a better fighter nor nearly as experienced. in civil war cap beat him with relative ease by using the environment to his benefit.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    true, but not a better fighter nor nearly as experienced. in civil war cap beat him with relative ease by using the environment to his benefit.
    Yeah, but that was Peter jobbing out, kind of like Tony losing to Cap and Bucky. Pete DESTROYS Cap by virtue of his speed and strength edges, which are massive.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yeah, but that was Peter jobbing out, kind of like Tony losing to Cap and Bucky. Pete DESTROYS Cap by virtue of his speed and strength edges, which are massive.
    Pretty much this. I know in Homecoming Stark said that if Cap wanted to lay Spider-man out, he would have done it but, even then, without P.I.S., I don't think so.
    Power with Girl is better.

I still say that even Civil War Spidey should beat cap. His strength and agility feats were easily above Cap and other stats seemed at least roughly equal if not above.

Far From Home Spidey is way above Cap in all physical stats. Plus Spider-Sense? Cap would get smothered before he can even say, "I can do this all day."