Default Spider-man (MCU) Vs Captain America (MCU)

Thats right.

Spider-man has his spider-sense from the final fight in ffh but no webbing and just his street clothes, fight takes place in the airport from Civil War.

Spider-Man still oughta be much quicker and stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Spider-Man still oughta be much quicker and stronger.
    true, but not a better fighter nor nearly as experienced. in civil war cap beat him with relative ease by using the environment to his benefit.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    true, but not a better fighter nor nearly as experienced. in civil war cap beat him with relative ease by using the environment to his benefit.
    Yeah, but that was Peter jobbing out, kind of like Tony losing to Cap and Bucky. Pete DESTROYS Cap by virtue of his speed and strength edges, which are massive.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yeah, but that was Peter jobbing out, kind of like Tony losing to Cap and Bucky. Pete DESTROYS Cap by virtue of his speed and strength edges, which are massive.
    Pretty much this. I know in Homecoming Stark said that if Cap wanted to lay Spider-man out, he would have done it but, even then, without P.I.S., I don't think so.
    Power with Girl is better.

I still say that even Civil War Spidey should beat cap. His strength and agility feats were easily above Cap and other stats seemed at least roughly equal if not above.

Far From Home Spidey is way above Cap in all physical stats. Plus Spider-Sense? Cap would get smothered before he can even say, "I can do this all day."

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

in CW, peter was able to catch a punch from bucky's metal arm and overpower him without much visible strain or effort. and last i checked, bucky is, more or less, equal to steve in terms of strength and skill.

haven't seen FFH yet but based on CW, homecoming, IW, and endgame, i'd say the match belongs to spidey

Yeah, bottom line is that the Russo bros tend to give Cap special treatment in the MCU when faced with opponents that he should logically lose against. No amount of skill or experience is going to bridge the gap against someone who is massively stronger, faster and more durable than you are. Plus, has a precognitive ability.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, bottom line is that the Russo bros tend to give Cap special treatment in the MCU when faced with opponents that he should logically lose against. No amount of skill or experience is going to bridge the gap against someone who is massively stronger, faster and more durable than you are. Plus, has a precognitive ability.
    i blame it on peter being a total newb and a bit over his head. plus, as a lot of characters pointed out, he liked to talk a bit too much. but i can see why people call it PIS.

Mighty Member

once Cap managed to have that gangway collapse on top of Peter... he had him dead-to-rights. Peter could barely hold that thing up... and if, in that moment, Steve had actually wanted to kill Peter he could have done so very easily.

I think that was Tony's point. the fact that Peter was so inept as to allow it to happen is part of Tony's larger point. he was not ready for big league superhero work just yet. Cap should never have had even a snowball's chance in hell of beating Parker... but he did. yes, there was a bit of PIS and CIS involved... so, for the sake of this rumble.

I think this is also part of why they didn't really emphasize the pre-cog in Homecoming and developed it more in FFH. LOL, they had the soften the blow of obvious PIS just a little bit!

MCU Spiderman obliterates Cap... because he's demonstrated far superior strength, speed, and agility.

Astonishing Member

Spider-man. They were both holding back in Civil War, and Cap needed an assist from the environment to really put him down. Without that gangway the fight was a matter of when Peter was going to win, not if. In a bout where they're bloodlusted one of two hits would be it for Cap.