Default John Conner vs a black pudding ooze

John Conner(the Terminatorified version) vs a black pudding ooze from D&D.

Astonishing Member

Mummificaton fetish?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

If the pudding gets ahold of him, it really boils down to how its corrosion ability interacts with whatever metal he's actually made out of. That said, I'm just gonna look at Pathfinder puddings here because it's the version I know the best, assuming John is attacking it with his body, the absolute best case scenario for the pudding is that it manages to grapple him and therefore (acid damage + 21 per round acid damage + acid damage for John attacking it)/2 + non-acid slam damage. On average, that would melt one inch thick steel every two rounds, "breaking" a one inch thickness of steel in one round. Or to make it a bit more feat-like, that will, on average, completely destroy a "heavy steel shield" in around twelve seconds.

Dunno how likely it is for the pudding to grab him though. I'm not familiar with whatever type of terminator John becomes. If he has a gun, the arena pretty strongly favours him. If he has to attack with his body, he's going to at least get hurt. If he's that weird nanomachine terminator I saw, he might be in trouble depending on how you think the swarm itself would interact with the corrosion rules.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 07-12-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands