Thread: Make DC better

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Jason Todd says "No." Damian tries to force him anyway.

Just coming across this image, another thing I will say is that, generally speaking, the art needs to be better.

I don't know who drew this, but I don't find it inspiring, exciting, or even pleasant to look at. It isn't "wrong", and it isn't "bad", but it also isn't good, relatively speaking. It's just getting the job done and not doing anything beyond that. I see this type of thing a lot at DC and Marvel. Uninspired art that's just "there". It's done by people who can get the job done, but that's all they're doing. This isn't anything I'd accept in my own comic, and I'm only one person without a budget. If an average joe on the internet can shame you up and down the street, you need to reconsider some things.

*looks at it again" No, it's not something I'd accept. The coloring is too flat. The pickup truck is okay. It's dynamic and clear, which is good, but somehow, I'm just not excited or giddy to look at this. Something is missing.

I mean, this is the last thing I did. The difference, in my opinion, at least, is very apparent. I wouldn't publish a lot of the stuff they do:
    Last edited by Vampire Savior; 07-14-2019 at 05:54 PM.