View Poll Results: Pick the Next Marvel Female Ongoing!

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Cat

11 7.69%
  • Hellcat

6 4.20%
  • Hippolyta/Warrior Woman

1 0.70%
  • Rogue

27 18.88%
  • Scarlet Witch

34 23.78%
  • Smasher

2 1.40%
  • Spectrum (Monica Rambeau)

15 10.49%
  • Thundra

1 0.70%
  • Other

46 32.17%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I'd like a Songbird ongoing. She deserves to be out of limbo.

I'd be too worried about Bendis ultimately killing Illyana to give all her powers to Kitty.
    Where is Songbird? Haven't heard anything about her for a while.

As for Bendis ultimately killing Illyana and giving Kitty all her powers, I couldn't see that happening to be honest.

Rogue is both grossly underused and in dire need of restoration to the bad writing in UA. I would love a solo by the amazing team of Prof Carey and Chris B to bring back the Southern Belle.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Well, X-23 had one not too long ago. But out of the list you gave us OP I'll go with Scarlet Witch, since I think Marvel would be more likely to do one for her than the rest of the list, I'd prefer Rogue though.
    Actually, this made me think that with Wolverine dead, X-23 is probably most likely to inherit the mantle. I would not be at all surprised to see a "Wolverine" solo starring her until Logan inevitably returns.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Actually, this made me think that with Wolverine dead, X-23 is probably most likely to inherit the mantle. I would not be at all surprised to see a "Wolverine" solo starring her until Logan inevitably returns.
    I know that Marvel are giving the name ''Thor'' to a woman that we don't know who she is yet. I'd kinda be surprised if they did the same with X-23. To be honest I'm not sure it'd be a good idea or not, though I do like X-23.

BANNED

I know that Marvel are giving the name ''Thor'' to a woman that we don't know who she is yet. I'd kinda be surprised if they did the same with X-23. To be honest I'm not sure it'd be a good idea or not, though I do like X-23.
    Well they Changed Arania to Spider-Girl wouldn't be surprising if they did that to X-23.

X-23 had a decent solo not too long ago. I think the "Wolverine" title on the book could make the difference in terms of sales, even if they don't necessarily call her Wolverine in the book.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Jessica Jones might get one
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Well they Changed Arania to Spider-Girl wouldn't be surprising if they did that to X-23.
    Wait and see I guess, I'd just be a bit surprised if they did the same with X-23 but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    X-23 had a decent solo not too long ago. I think the "Wolverine" title on the book could make the difference in terms of sales, even if they don't necessarily call her Wolverine in the book.
    Wait and see I guess, I agree that she had a good solo not too long ago, was sad to see that cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    My top choice is Magik of course.
    Isn't Magik so powerful these days, such as making Dormammu beg for mercy and being able to time travel, that she is in danger of becoming as powerful as beings such as the Phoenix or the Sentry to the level where she inevitably becomes a threat to Marvel Earth and a villain against whom everyone must unite?

Spectacular Member

Mockingbird.

Marvel has a lot of interesting female characters.
    Sadly, they seem intent on giving solos to their least interesting ones.
    I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me on this, but I find characters like Black Widow, Elektra, Angela or Jessica Drew to be incredibly boring.

She-Hulk is amazing though. I hope it'll be a long run.

I would love to see a Kitty Pryde series. In the Wizard 200 Greatest Comic Book Characters Of All Time Kitty was placed at #13. She was the highest ranking female character in the list and it is a crime that she hasn't had an ongoing series.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Spider-Girl! (Shocking right?)

But Anya, if they kill Anya in Spider-Verse and replace her with Gwen or Silk I... I... *lotsofblasphemy*

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Isn't Magik so powerful these days, such as making Dormammu beg for mercy and being able to time travel, that she is in danger of becoming as powerful as beings such as the Phoenix or the Sentry to the level where she inevitably becomes a threat to Marvel Earth and a villain against whom everyone must unite?
    She was able to defeat Dormammu in her own realm, which is pretty normal. And she only did it by absorbing Limbo into herself. She can time travel, but she's never been the type to try to change the past. Either way, on Earth, she's really not all that powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    "Kitty and Magik's ass-kicking adventures." Seriously Bendis, don't tease us with something that awesome. You must actually go through with it.
    That'd be cool, but I'd really be into any type of Kitty Pryde focused comic. Though I'm not sure she really has the star power to handle her own book.