Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1

    Default Full Powered Galactus VS Current Superman

    This is Superman powered up by the suns run smashes within the dark dimension Mxy threw him into.

  2. #2
    Legendary Member daBronzeBomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Usually at the End of Time
    Posts
    4,230

    Default

    Galactus wins.

    Even if Supes somehow back to his Silver Age power levels (is he?), that version never quite crossed into galaxy-buster territory, let alone the universe-busting power rung that Galactus comfortably resides in.

    There is NO main version of Kal-El (except one-off OP versions like Thought Robot Superman) that can even momentarily stand up to Galactus without megatons of PIS.

  3. #3
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,624

    Default

    Galactus isn't a universe buster.

    He's incredibly potent but he's not doing things on a universal scale without the Ultimate Nullifier with is definitely not part of his standard loadout.
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

    Underbelly: A Mafia Intrigue RPG. Come and do crimes!

    Art Thread on CBR

  4. #4
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Galactus isn't a universe buster.

    He's incredibly potent but he's not doing things on a universal scale without the Ultimate Nullifier with is definitely not part of his standard loadout.
    That said, he's still a dude who teleports two galaxies across the universe with a casual thought, and that's pretty far beyond pre-crisis Kal El, which is all that he needs to be here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    That said, he's still a dude who teleports two galaxies across the universe with a casual thought, and that's pretty far beyond pre-crisis Kal El, which is all that he needs to be here.
    Twas only 1 galaxy.


    ....not that it particularly changes your point here
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  6. #6
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Twas only 1 galaxy.


    ....not that it particularly changes your point here
    Pretty sure he exchanged two, didn't he?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  7. #7
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Pretty sure he exchanged two, didn't he?
    Remember your Latin.

    One Galactus.
    Two Galactes.

  8. #8
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Remember your Latin.

    One Galactus.
    Two Galactes.
    Romans go home!
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  9. #9
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Romans go home!
    People called Romans they go to the house?!

  10. #10
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    To Galactus, Superman is a drink to wash down the meal.

    Galactus has eaten things as small and mundane as the energy powering Ultron to realms of magic in Waid's Dr. Strange run to the son of Rachel Summers and Franklin Richards from an alternate world.

  11. #11
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    To Galactus, Superman is a drink to wash down the meal.

    Galactus has eaten things as small and mundane as the energy powering Ultron to realms of magic in Waid's Dr. Strange run to the son of Rachel Summers and Franklin Richards from an alternate world.
    Curse you for making me remember Hyperstorm.

    *shakes fist at sky*

    DAMN YOU, 1990s!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!

  12. #12
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Curse you for making me remember Hyperstorm.

    *shakes fist at sky*

    DAMN YOU, 1990s!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!
    DeFalco's run is still better than Slott's run because A) it's so bad, it's good and B) it led to a really well written MC2 universe Fantastic Four, but I digress.

    Galactus is living proof that you can solve your problems by eating them.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    DeFalco's run is still better than Slott's run because A) it's so bad, it's good and B) it led to a really well written MC2 universe Fantastic Four, but I digress.

    Galactus is living proof that you can solve your problems by eating them.
    Galactus is my new role model
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  14. #14
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Galactus is my new role model
    And he achieved all that as a single parent as well.

    Of course, it probably means he somehow Galactated the Power Cosmilk in order to breastfeed little baby Galacta, but I’m just gonna leave that image with you.

  15. #15
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Of course, it probably means he somehow Galactated the Power Cosmilk in order to breastfeed little baby Galacta, but I’m just gonna leave that image with you.
    The thread should end here. The image of this should be so horrific that Superman flies to a planet with a red star and sets up machines guns of gold kryptonite and antimatter to remove that accursed image from his head.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •