Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Beta ray Bill vs Hulk

No BFR.
    I heard Hulk got a power up.
    Who wins?

The one who can stay out of range and just attack from distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The one who can stay out of range and just attack from distance.
    Eh. Ranged stuff should be pretty worthless against Immortal Hulk. He can patch himself up faster then he gets worn down.

Only one of these guys can return from a space toss however
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Bill can probably dimension dump too. Also, I recall him. shutting off gravity on a high end brick before. That would basically make Hulk easy pickings.

Without BFR, I still think BRB takes this. I'm dubious about incorporating past incarnations of Hulk into current ones. Unless...anyone have any scans of current Hulk withstanding blows of the planet destroying kind/level? Minus that, I'm inclined to give it to Bill.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Without BFR, I still think BRB takes this. I'm dubious about incorporating past incarnations of Hulk into current ones. Unless...anyone have any scans of current Hulk withstanding blows of the planet destroying kind/level? Minus that, I'm inclined to give it to Bill.
    Immortal Hulk probably lacks planet busting durability. My argument isn't that he can just shrug off Bill, just that smashing him apart doesn't matter much in the first place.

He can reconstitute his disembodied limbs and organs from across the length of a room so quickly that a fleeing scientist can't escape the resulting mass healing event and is consumed. It was... a pretty nasty sequence.

Between his omfgwtfhealing factor and "breaks Thor's skull with one punch" strength, I figure Bill's best option is to try and get rid of the guy altogether. Mileage may vary!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure