Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BANNED

Are they changing his ethnicity? For some reason his new look reminds me of Bloco Afros, Olodum.

Did they forget Dick lived in a traveling circus in that top panel? I don't remember his family really living in some normal looking house or apartment.

Also I thought Lobdell was gone but you wouldn't notice with all the voice over recap pages still there.

This just gets lazier and lazier. The creators and editors on this should feel ashamed. Ya, what a real “rebirth” we have here with him running on buildings in his black super suit, doing by the numbers typical superhero stuff. Really innovating stuff here from relevant top notch creators, and way different from what he was doing as Nightwing. It’s sad how little they think of the readers here with this display. It’s so pointless and archaic. It’s so blantly clear that there was not one ounce of real thought put into this direction.
    But what a sweet gig for these good old boy protected creators. 5 pages of lazy Ric recap here, which means we will probably get 5 pages of Nightwings recap soon after that, leaving them with having to really only come up with something for the end half. And even then no one really at DC gives a crap about what they do, the quality of their work, or their run’s market performance. So, ya...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-13-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Incredible Member

I like the colors of the suit. Reminds me of the color scheme for the armor he uses in METAL with the black and silver.

♫Wake me up when he's truly back♫

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    This just gets lazier and lazier. The creators and editors on this should feel ashamed. Ya, what a real rebirth we have here with him running on buildings in his black super suit, doing by the numbers typical superhero stuff. Really innovating stuff here from relevant top notch creators. It’s sad how little they think of the readers here with this display. It’s so pointless and archaic. It’s so blantly clear that there was not one ouch of real though put into this direction.
    And what a sweet gig for these good old boy protected creators. 5 pages of lazy Ric recap here, which means we will probably get 5 pages of Nightwings recap soon after that, leaving them with having to really only come up with something for the end half. And even then no really at DC gives a crap about what they do, or the the quality of their work and their books actual performance.
    Its like 5 pages with Nightwing recap followed by 1-2 pages of Ric/Bea and then 2-4 pages of the Bludhaven cops saying 'cAn We TrUsT tHaT cAbBiE?!'

This is looking like the CW here

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    I like the colors of the suit. Reminds me of the color scheme for the armor he uses in METAL with the black and silver.
    LoL, it was black and blue last issue. I’ll give them some points for changing that at least.

Awful just awful stuff, IMO.

I continue to be deeply disappointed and disgusted by this run. I'm so sad as a Nightwing fan right now.
    Last edited by Celgress; 07-13-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

how long are we supposed to suffer with this garbage

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

There's only one Dr. Moronicus I see in that preview and it's the guy who says his hero days are meaningless while doing the exact same thing.

Extraordinary Member

So he is nightwing but not nightwing
    He is fight crime on his own...... this book is like stalking for something and I don’t know what, it’s like they need dick out of the way but can’t just kill him off

Incredible Member

I read this and felt no anger at all. It’s the same apathy from back in 2015 all over again

So he's basically Nightwing again. What the hell is the point continuing the Ric nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    So he's basically Nightwing again. What the hell is the point continuing the Ric nonsense?
    the BATMAN book!