Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I actually wanted to put Bedlam on bass, but went with Warpath cause he and Dazzler were on the recent Havok-led X-Men team together. I have no idea how Trinary (or Doop) would know these people, either... I just figured she really soar and struggle in an alien environment.
    Last edited by CRaymond; 07-13-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Rachel
    Rogue
    Gambit
    Cerise
    Broo
    Justice
    Lifeguard

With other such revolving members as Sage, Warbird, Kid Gladiator, Ariel, Hepzibah, Water Snake, Gentle and Howard the Duck.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 07-13-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Abigail Brand - Ambassador Extraordinaire until the Canadians gave her job to Carol
    Cannonball - field leader
    Sunspot - he's solar powered right? What happens if they apply the Superman principle and put him under sunlight that isn't yellow?
    Cypher - can instantly learn any alien language
    Darwin - can adapt to any alien environment
    EVA - an organic spaceship they can all hitch a ride in
    Chamber - doesn't need oxygen, or to eat, and can communicate with folks telepathically

Warlock, Ariel, Lila Cheney and Smasher show up sometimes

Hmmm a space team is actually a good idea

Alpha Flight( It fits I think)

Rockslide- This first team in creating a team that Rocklisde is the first option but my first thoughts in creating a space team, You need somebody who can survive in space and he fits the bill. Also, I think it is interesting to have the more freaky mutants around and be comfortable in fact normal

Forge(Engineering Officer)- You need someone smart and someone who can adapt to all the plotholes this concept would have and Forge is perfect. He can build anything you need and you will need that skill in stories

Cypher(Communications Officer)- Quite Literally the team he was born to be on. Just about nobody makes more sense than him. The combo of his power and he is a smart guy makes him perfect for space stories. I know they upgrade his powers but this one team and concept where he is useful without the upgrades. This book should exist just for Cypher

Prodigy (Science Officer)- I need a science guy, The X-men has very few of those he is the best one available

Celia Reyes(Medical officer)- I went back and forth in mind between Triage and her because I was looking for Medical inclined X-man. Celia Reyes won out because I think forcefields are just a little bit more fun in space

Lifeguard- Just like Cypher, She is born to be on this team. Part Shiar and her powers to adapt are perfect for Space

Bishop(Security officer)- I need someone to be a security officer and he was the one to pop to mind

Warpath (Weapons Officer)- I need someone to kill stuff

Rachel Grey(First Officer) Her experience with Phoenix and in space make her a good choice for a space team

Kitty (Commanding Officer) We are used to her being in charge now and plus she has a science background and political background, she is a perfect person to be in charge

Misc X-men characters to fill out the crew (and maybe be redshirted) Anole, Sage, Warlock, Omega Sentinel, Broo, Slipstream, Thunderbird II, Phantomex and Eva, Warbird, Transonic, Mercury, Darwin, Korvus, Stacy X, Graymalkin, Cipher, Triage, Hijack , Anybody who was in Alpha Flight

Pitch: Abigal Brand has a secret mission to save earth and galaxy. She enlists the X-men help on a new experimental spaceship(The Alpha Flight). The mission goes wrong and they get "Lost in space". The secondary mission for the X-men is to maybe find a place potential for mutants to live because humans can be a-holes.

Purpose: Establish X-men group that operates out in space, Establish a group of X-men as mission specific troubleshooting team aka even if this team returns to earth they would respond to stuff like a wormhole opens to the Negative Zone, Alien virus break out or Gateway to Hell, etc
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 07-13-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I actually wanted to put Bedlam on bass, but went with Warpath cause he and Dazzler were on the recent Havok-led X-Men team together. I have no idea how Trinary (or Doop) would know these people, either... I just figured she really soar and struggle in an alien environment.
    Marvel needs a whole ass series to reintroduce Bedlam who is a miracle of a character. They owe the black community some reparations for him and Synch tbh and duh he would play the Keytar.
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 07-13-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Polaris
    Rachel
    Cypher
    Warlock
    Vance Astrovik
    Unuscione

Incredible Member

I have considered this before and honestly I think they should just rollover the Starjammers into the X-Men proper. That being said, even without that I still think that a cosmic X-team should/could consist of some combination of the following: Havok, Cypher, Warlock, Warpath, Hepzibah, Rachel Grey, Danger

Comic Geek in General

do they even have Deep Space Capable craft? The Shi’ar craft they used to go after Vulcan was destroyed, the Starjammers are all in the Void mess in Guardians, the Blackbirds could only break orbit, and we don’t know how long the Avengers or the Fantastic Four would be kept out if the X Books......unless they have something Forge whips up or in storage........

You are right, including Lifeguard to such a team would be clever, because she is half Shi'ar. Ariel is a good option too, and we would be introdoced Coconut Grove ( her original planet).

What about Gosamyr?

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

Havok
    Rachel Grey
    Polaris
    Cypher
    Danger
    Banshee
    Dazzler
    Cannonball
    Sunspot
    Smasher
    Last edited by DamianWayne1; 07-14-2019 at 02:55 PM.

New Starjammers + Excalibur

Cyclops: Corsair's son
    Kitty Pryde: She was Starlord.
    Nightcrawler: He would love to be a space pirate.
    Rachel Summers: Trip with dad and her friends from Exclaibur, plus she already knows the ship.
    Magik: She has a good relationship with Kitty and Cyclops, why not?
    Polaris: Because she is cool and knows the ship too
    Hepzibah: Friend of Nightcrawler and token alien.

On second thoughts, I'm gonna come at this from another angle and narrow the field by thinking of powers and personalities that wouldn't be great to have on a spacecraft, and for long periods of time in said enclosed spacecraft;

so powers that are a liability; Cyclops, Havok, Gambit, Banshee, Juggernaut, Wolverine, Archangel, Cannonball, Kitty, Polaris, Armor, Magneto, Boom Boom, Dazzler, Chamber, Surge, X-23, Nightcrawler, Puck, Sunfire, Rictor, Jubilee, Firestar, Pulse, Leech, Siryn, Loa, Face, Pete Wisdom, Vange Whedon

Personalities that would cause a "whodunnit" after a week of spacefaring, as in 'whodun' jettisoned the irritant/risk out the hatch; M, Emma, Frenzy, Domino, Aurora, Hellion, Quentin, Bishop, Omega Sentinel, Doctor Nemesis, Hope, 616 Blink, Deadpool, Primal

Characters too earth and solar bound; Storm, Sunspot, Magma, Moonstar, Snowbird, Namor, Marrina, Nature-Girl, Gateway

Candidates left in the space program:

Space Team Candidates; Colossus, Beast, Broo, Rogue, Hepzibah, Ariel, Jean, Mercury, Trance, Darwin, Korvus, Cypher, Cerise, Rachel, Psylocke, Danger, Forge, Cecilia Reyes, Madison Jeffries, Northstar, Sasquatch, Iceman, Longshot, Cable, Sage, Husk, Elixir, Oya, Warpath (but hated space), Pixie, Match, Bling, Magik, Karma, Rockslide (but could be a hull breach risk, probably still a stompa), Shatterstar, Warlock, X, AoA Blink, Justice, Glob, Trinary, Gentle, Indra, Dust, Madrox, Prodigy, Wolfsbane, Xandra, Moira, Lilandra, Sabra, Agent Brand, Doop, Cuckoos, Anole, Blindfold, Graymalkin, Ink, No-Girl, Martha, Sprite, Eye-Boy, Shark-Girl, Caliban, Dr Rao, Skids, Chance (Ability to enhance or dampen mutant powers), Fantomex, Lila Cheney, Risque, X-Treme, Life-Guard, Slipstream, Artie, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Pip the Troll, Micromax, Mimic, Omega Weapon, Darkstar

Bolded would be my picks, for reasons.
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 07-14-2019 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    On second thoughts, I'm gonna come at this from another angle and narrow the field by thinking of powers and personalities that wouldn't be great to have on a spacecraft, and for long periods of time in said enclosed spacecraft;

so powers that are a liability; Cyclops, Havok, Gambit, Banshee, Juggernaut, Wolverine, Archangel, Cannonball, Kitty, Polaris, Armor, Magneto, Boom Boom, Dazzler, Chamber, Surge, X-23, Nightcrawler, Puck, Sunfire, Rictor, Jubilee, Firestar, Pulse, Leech, Siryn, Loa, Face, Pete Wisdom, Vange Whedon

Personalities that would cause a "whodunnit" after a week of spacefaring, as in 'whodun' jettisoned the irritant/risk out the hatch; M, Emma, Frenzy, Domino, Aurora, Hellion, Quentin, Bishop, Omega Sentinel, Doctor Nemesis, Hope, 616 Blink, Deadpool, Primal

Characters too earth and solar bound; Storm, Sunspot, Magma, Moonstar, Snowbird, Namor, Marrina, Nature-Girl, Gateway

Candidates left in the space program:

Space Team Candidates; Colossus, Beast, Broo, Rogue, Hepzibah, Ariel, Jean, Mercury, Trance, Darwin, Korvus, Cypher, Cerise, Rachel, Psylocke, Danger, Forge, Cecilia Reyes, Madison Jeffries, Northstar, Sasquatch, Iceman, Longshot, Cable, Sage, Husk, Elixir, Oya, Warpath (but hated space), Pixie, Match, Bling, Magik, Karma, Rockslide (but could be a hull breach risk, probably still a stompa), Shatterstar, Warlock, X, AoA Blink, Justice, Glob, Trinary, Gentle, Indra, Dust, Madrox, Prodigy, Wolfsbane, Xandra, Moira, Lilandra, Sabra, Agent Brand, Doop, Cuckoos, Anole, Blindfold, Graymalkin, Ink, No-Girl, Martha, Sprite, Eye-Boy, Shark-Girl, Caliban, Dr Rao, Skids, Chance (Ability to enhance or dampen mutant powers), Fantomex, Lila Cheney, Risque, X-Treme, Life-Guard, Slipstream, Artie, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Pip the Troll, Micromax, Mimic, Omega Weapon, Darkstar

Bolded would be my picks, for reasons.
    Cyclops' power proved to be very useful in Tyke's solo. It allows you to have free maneuverability in zero gravity.

They had this and fans complained and wanted them to remain the main X-Men teams

Havok
    Polaris
    Marvel Girl
    Korvus
    Cannonball
    Smasher
    Warbird
    Kid Gladiator
    Broo
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/