View Poll Results: Can Jean & Emma Be Friends?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 43.38%
  • No

77 56.62%
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Jean and Emma should go on a road trip mission (like Logan and Scott have done a couple of times), forced to work together for a couple of issues, just because the dialogue alone would be worth the price of buying the comic.
    We kinda got this with Ghost Jean and Emma in Jeen's solo comic. And it was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Jean and Emma should go on a road trip mission (like Logan and Scott have done a couple of times), forced to work together for a couple of issues, just because the dialogue alone would be worth the price of buying the comic.
    Oh man a Thelma and Louise road trip where they dish and claw over on the drama, bond over helping the students and younger generations, have a pros and cons talk (emphasis on cons) of dating Scott, telepathically embarrass some racist mutant haters along the way, maybe a shopping episode cause Jean needs Emma’s fashion advice, and then agree to be frenemies and mention none of it to the rest of the X-Men parked outside of a Krakoa gateway. I’d buy it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean and Emma relationship is very different from Scott and Logan. In my opinion not for the better.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-01-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    We kinda got this with Ghost Jean and Emma in Jeen's solo comic. And it was the best.
    No, it wasn't. it was pretty crappy written

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean and Emma relationship is very different from Scott and Logan. In my opinion not for the better.
    No doubt. Logan respected the marriage, Emma didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    Oh man a Thelma and Louise road trip where they dish and claw over on the drama, bond over helping the students and younger generations, have a pros and cons talk (emphasis on cons) of dating Scott, telepathically embarrass some racist mutant haters along the way, maybe a shopping episode cause Jean needs Emma’s fashion advice, and then agree to be frenemies and mention none of it to the rest of the X-Men parked outside of a Krakoa gateway. I’d buy it.
    Jean doesn't need emma fashion advice. She needs nothing from Emma

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No, it wasn't. it was pretty crappy written

No doubt. Logan respected the marriage, Emma didn't

Jean doesn't need emma fashion advice. She needs nothing from Emma
    Logan respected the marriage?!?!?!??!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No.

To quote Scott: "This coming from the guy who has been trying to get with my wife since he met her."

Your hatred for Emma blinds you.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Logan respected the marriage?!?!?!??!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No.

To quote Scott: "This coming from the guy who has been trying to get with my wife since he met her."

Your hatred for Emma blinds you.
    Jean kissed him, Logan said that she loved scott and should go looking for him.

Emma led Scott into a affair.

Whedon wrote that to justify cheating, dude covering well his tracks LOL

Jean kissed him, Logan said that she loved scott and should go looking for him.

Emma led Scott into a affair.

Whedon wrote that to justify cheating, dude covering well his tracks LOL
    Yeah, there's your big difference. Emma tried to get with Scott. Jean tried to get with Logan. I'd say the person who had the least respect for their marriage was Jean.

Yeah, there's your big difference. Emma tried to get with Scott. Jean tried to get with Logan. I'd say the person who had the least respect for their marriage was Jean.
    Jean didn't try to get with Logan, he was her friend and a thing that shouldn't happen ended up happening and she also recognized it. She went for Logan not for sex, it's pretty clear on her dialog. The last thing i want to hear is how much a woman lover her husband before sleeping with her

BANNED

Jean is both, my favorite character and comic waifu but damn, people really ignore she messed up too.
    While Jean and Scott were together (which was almost all the time before morrison) she kissed Wolverine many times. In Morrison's run Jean went looking for Logan before Scott messed up. Like yeah Scott messed up but Jean was no saint either.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteNimrod View Post
    Jean is both, my favorite character and comic waifu but damn, people really ignore she messed up too.
    While Jean and Scott were together (which was almost all the time before morrison) she kissed Wolverine many times. In Morrison's run Jean went looking for Logan before Scott messed up. Like yeah Scott messed up but Jean was no saint either.
    That was the only kiss Jean intiated. They shared 3 kisses prior to that, all which Logan initiated and Jean pulled away from him each time

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

But hadn't Scott shut down on her, and stopped sleeping with her up to that point? She couldn't really do much with Scott if he'd shut her out. So it seems went to Logan as a friend, but then it became a moment of weakness where she kissed him, which is the only time she initiated. And things had to reach complete Hell with Scott blowing her off before she entertained any idea of getting with Logan.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-01-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Sure Jean is not saint, but she continues to be the only one on the relationship that only slept with one person (Scott in this case). While Scott slept with a handiful and cheated
    Wolverine initiated all the kisses or asked for a kiss when he thought he was dying. Not a big deal;

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    But hadn't Scott shut down on her, and stopped sleeping with her up to that point? She couldn't really do much with Scott if he'd shut her out. So when went to Logan as a friend, but then it became a moment of weakness where she kissed him, which is the only time she initiated and things had to reach complete Hell with Scott blowing her off before she entertained any idea of getting with Logan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That was the only kiss Jean intiated. They shared 3 kisses prior to that, all which Logan initiated and Jean pulled away from him each time
    yep. there is whole context that people love to ignore
    Last edited by spirit2011; 08-01-2019 at 04:43 PM.

BANNED

Sure Jean is not saint, but she continues to be the only one on the relationship that only slept with one person (Scott in this case). While Scott slept with a handiful and cheated
    Wolverine initiated all the kisses or asked for a kiss when he thought he was dying. Not a big deal;
    Jean emotionaly cheated too. Scott at that point slept only with Maddie and that was an extention of his love for Jean (while Jean was dead btw).

Jean emotionaly cheated too. Scott at that point slept only with Maddie and that was an extention of his love for Jean (while Jean was dead btw).
    Emotionaly cheating doesn't exist. Or a person cheat or the perdon doesn't cheat.
    Scott got Forrester, Maddie, Emma

I mean no matter how lonely you feel it doesn't make it ok to be romantically intimate with another person . That's never a justification that's just unfaithfulness.

They both fumbled the ball in their marriage.