I thought the first half of this issue was a bit sloppy. They trick the Empress by having her fall off the cliff since she cannot fly...yet she was very clearly shown flying a few pages before? Is there a disconnect between Wilson's script and the art? Also kind of annoying that Molly came up with the plan. I've been fine with her and in general have thought the "Diana isn't doing anything herself" comments for this run have been a tad overblown, but it was a bit much here.

That said, the last few pages with the actual Amazons were an improvement. It was wonderful seeing Antiope and Philippus, and it sounds like Wilson is setting up a "the Amazons reveal themselves to the outside world" plot. I like Antiope passing her sword to Molly, though the statement of "not outside woman has been an Amazon" was a bit strange. I guess Izzy doesn't count? And this probably rules out a version of Paula ever having come to the island?

I guess I will have to tolerate Grail next issue, but the other prisoners beneath Themyscira being free should be neat. I wonder if we will see some other familiar faces, be it Amazon or mythological threat. And looking forward to the set up of the Cheetah arc.