Default Adventures Of The Super Sons

This was a huge disappointment for me. Not only did they drag this story out for twelve issues it held no weight at all and the ending doesn't really work considering Jon went with his Grandfather over the summer and came back aged up.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Just blame Bendis?

It wasn't the note I'd want the series to end on (I didn't want it to end at all) but I enjoyed it for what it was. The arc definitely dragged and that little Lex is someone I hope I NEVER see in a comic again. But I still had a lot of fun reading it. And that little GL is freakin wonderful. I hope it's not the last we see of him.

And yeah, there's definitely some inconsistencies with the timelines going on since, in this series, Damian and Jon's adventure somehow took the entire summer. And yet he also spent the summer with Jor-El, where Lois and Clark prove that they don't care about him.

I just kind of appreciated as the last true team-up of the Super Sons as their classic selves...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Remember Super Sons is supposed to be canceled by this point, around the time Bendis began his story. Isn't this series an extra that was revived because the original was so popular, and because of that it doesn't have to adhere to a set continuity?

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Just blame Bendis?
    Hell yeah! I do.This was pure filler and everything was restrained. Tomasi couldn't do anything that had consequences.He atleast it didn't turn clark into an idiot pushover of a father and lois into a terrible neglectful mother.