Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
I freely admit that you're playing what I'd describe as a somewhat challenging build for the game.

However, I don't know about having issues getting in, I think Quirat has a lot to offer. Languages, measured temperament, potential police connections, knowledge of the legal system. She won't be able to get in just any gang... though... actually...

Hmm... there's a gang choice that is quite obviously "brick type characters would do well here," in the setting but I honestly think Quirat could take that route and use her contrast of being smart, measured and diplomatic rather than raging punch machine to get in well just as well.

Hmm...

Anyhow, there are options. Just because you're not making the hardest of rolls yet, doesn't mean you're going to struggle to access the main bulk of the campaign.
Absolutely. I'm seriously fine with the idea of playing the kind of character I have here. I knew it would make for a very different experience. It's a matter of approach, as well.

And I'm not 100% sure I'm going to go for 'getting into any gang'. There is another choice, though that'll take a ridiculous amount of work. Still, it's a fun idea.

I'm just a leeeetle stumped by the fact that I've just realized I've massively weighted the character toward the social ability (which also requires Problem-Solving, sadly, or I would have put a ton more into Composure), and ended up with someone who can barely break 'Normal' difficulty and needs circumstantial stuff (which I CAN get, have ideas) for Moderate difficulty. This, because I had the wrong idea how stats work.

It's like making up someone who's supposed to be a Parkour and Martial Arts genius, weighting them tremendously toward that, and finding out they're barely good enough to make 'meh' YouTube videos. ^_^

I'll make do with what I have. ^_^ Could be a short game for me, or I could muddle along ineffectually for a long time, but this is the character I want to play.