Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mikelmcknight72 View Post
    I've been a big fan since her JL Detroit days, but especially during her time with the Suicide Squad. I say keep Animal Man in Black Label (in his classic uniform instead of the New 52 eye sore), and have Mari be out mainstream user of animal abilities. Once they have an ongoing again, I think she'd make a great "modern hero" addition to the JSA.
    I think she'd be a great fit on the main Justice League as well (not the spin-off Justice League books because those always tend to get cancelled).
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Lots of good suggestions.

Batman ‘72 #1 by Brubaker and Francavella

Commissioner Gordon #1 by Bru and Sean Phillips and team
    That would be amazing! I think today Brubaker's Batman would be way more interesting than his original run ( but I love Gotham Central!)

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I think she'd be a great fit on the main Justice League as well (not the spin-off Justice League books because those always tend to get cancelled).
    I think she'd be great on JL or JL Dark. I picked JSA for my post because I think it could be the most interesting place for her given the state of the modern Suicide Squad.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Bronze Tiger 12 issue maxi-series- 12 issues focusing on his origin and a modern day story simultaneously

Green Lantern: Year One -> Green Lantern: John Stewart ongoing series

Nightshade 12 issue maxi-series- 12 issues focusing on her origin and a modern day story simultaneously

Aqualad 6 issue mini series

Bumblebee 6 issue mini series

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Definitely a Vixen ongoing book. Mari Jiwe McCabe is a supermodel, a businesswoman, a philanthropist, a billionaire, an animal rights activist and an Animal Master, able to mimic the abilities, senses and wisdom of any living, extinct or mythical animal. And since humans are animals, Vixen might be able to mimic the genius-level intelligence of Mr. Terrific, Batman and Lex Luthor...all at once, if she wanted (since she can combine abilities).

How she has not had a published ongoing solo book since 1978 is beyond me. Vixen is a gold mine, and DC Comics is wasting her potential.
    This. Plus Vixen could make the best spy or assassin (unlikely role but still).

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Flash Family - Centred on Wally but also highlighting Jay, Max, Bart, Jesse etc.
    Green Lantern: Honour Guard - Spotlight on Guy and Kyle as Honour Guard Lanterns roaming the sectors, kicking arse and taking names.
    Black Lightning - Give Tony Isabella his baby back and enjoy the show.
    Titans - Nightwing, Donna, Tempest, Cyborg and Arsenal team together and take the younger heroes under their wing to teach & guide.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Spectacular Member

I have a few thoughts and some of them are duplicates of some already in this thread:
    * Speed Force: Wally West centric series where he helps train Wallace (Kid Flash), Bart (Impulse) and Avery Ho (the Flash of China). I would also use it as an anthology series to highlight other speedsters like Jay Garrick.

* Robins or Agents of the Bat: This series would focus on the team-ups involving the four, core Robins: Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian. I would also make this an anthology series like the old Gotham Knights series from the 90s and early 2000s. You could also sometimes include the Signal, Batgirl, Spoiler, Flamebird and Orphan if it goes under the Agents of the Bat moniker, but I would prefer the focus be on the four Robins.

* Forgotten Heroes: Team-ups and adventures of DC's other heroes like: Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Animal Man, Vixen, the Ray, the Atom (Ray or Ryan), Huntress and any other characters that aren't currently being used in monthly comics. The key to the series is that no one can know that they are the ones who saved the day. They are either forgotten (Men in Black-style) or fight from the shadows. I would love to see this team or the adventures organized by Rip Hunter.

* Starman Series. Probably focused on Will Payton since he is the prominent Starman right now and Jack can't be used.

* Titans. Nightwing, Donna, Wally, Tempest, Kyle Rayner, Miss Martian and Starfire. This series focusing on how this generation is the next World's Greatest Super-Heroes and helping train the younger generation of heroes (Young Justice and the Teen Titans).

* Justice Society of America: Jay Garrick, Alan Scott and other golden age heroes reemerging to protect the Earth. Have Wonder Woman's brother, Jason, and Jor-El part of the cast with Hawkman, Doctor Fate, Wildcat, Stargirl.

* Guardians of the Globe: International Heroes covering replacing Justice League International, Batman Inc and Great Ten/Justice League of China. Red Star, Doctor Mist, Jet, Godiva, Ice, Fire, Super-Man of China and other heroes in revolving cast.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    The new supersons movies,written by tomasi, snyder or morrison. Essentially, (10 year old) jon kent and Damian wayne hit the road with chaperone dick grayson and guest stars appearances each issue or arc. Guests include the greatest green lantern ever-guy gardener, red hood,etrigan, question, wally west.. Etc. This will be like new scooby doo movies. Main cast may increase in size. This will be wierd and upbeat adventures with a little bit of world's finest bashing in the vain of the original silver age supersons book.
    Yes. Just yes. GIVE IT TO ME!

Anyway, since someone else already did Super Sons;

The Dark Trinity: Red Hood, Artemis Grace, and Bizarro (clone version) form up to take down criminal organizations. Often with Jason or Artemis infiltrating, gathering intel, and then bringing it down while taking all their resources.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

MERA, QUEEN OF ATLANTIS ongoing adventures of Aquaman's other half and sovereign queen
    TULA, THE AQUAWOMAN 6 issue mini staring Tula, best friend of her brother's brother and sworn enemy. Hand of the Queen. Overall badass.
    TALES OF ATLANTIS An anthology book showcasing different eras of ATLANTIS. I'd prolly toss a lot of the "magic" out in exchange for legit pulp sci fi futurism, under the sea.

CAPTAIN ATOM a 12 issue maxi-series dealing with the Cold War and the effect of the military industrial complex on American life, through the eyes of an experiment who wants to be a man

BLACK BAT, AGENT OF THE BATMAN Cassandra Cain in a global espionage book. Cass is Batman's stealth agent around the world...and his daughter?

PEACEMAKER He wants peace so bad, he will kill you for it. Early 90s Sly Stallone action flick feel.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 07-16-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm dividing the massive Batfam based on the location they're often associated
    Batman of Gotham
    Nightwing of Bludhaven
    Batgirl of Burnside
    Catwoman of East End
    Red Hood of Crime Alley

The rest of the fam who are not tied by locations team up with the one who does.
    Kate, Duke, and Luke go with Batman
    Damian, Tim, and Bette go with Nightwing
    Helena, Stephanie, and Cass go with Babs
    Harley, Ivy, and Kitrina go with Catwoman
    Scarlet, Artemis, and Bizarro stay with Jason

The working title would be
    Gotham Knights
    Haven Wings
    Birds of Prey
    Gotham City Sirens
    Red Hood and The Outlaws

I don't know where to put Azrael sorry

I would like a revamp of Gerard Jones' El Diablo. Can you imagine that comic running while all the drama with Trump, ICE, etc. is going on in real life? It would be awesome!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legion of Superheroes by Jeff Parker and Doc Shaner. Great creators with solid work behind them. If they were on legion I would be way more excited than Bendis.
    A new OMAC title, starring either Buddy or Kevin, Im not picky.

Justice League by Tom King. Preferably with this line up: Flash, GL, Wonder Woman, GA, Supergirl and Nightwing

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Flash Family - Centred on Wally but also highlighting Jay, Max, Bart, Jesse etc.
    Green Lantern: Honour Guard - Spotlight on Guy and Kyle as Honour Guard Lanterns roaming the sectors, kicking arse and taking names.
    Black Lightning - Give Tony Isabella his baby back and enjoy the show.
    Titans - Nightwing, Donna, Tempest, Cyborg and Arsenal team together and take the younger heroes under their wing to teach & guide.
    I would love a Black Lightning solo but I think it's time someone else took the reigns on BL. Isabella's had plenty of chances to make Black Lightning pop off as the black icon he wants him to be and, despite doing a lot for the character, he hasn't been able to quite crack the code. Maybe it's time a new voice should get a crack at a substantial run with Black Lightning, ideally (for me at least) a person of color.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I just want the TITANS back to their former glory.

The Titans

Troia
    Tarantula
    Witchfire
    Ice Maiden=a new version young black girl with the ability to control n manipulate ice.cold and air
    Nightwing
    Flash=wally
    Blue Devil
    Firestorm=Jason

The New Titans

Raven
    Starfire
    Mary Marvel
    Onyx
    Cyborg
    Vibe
    Neptune=son of Neptune perkins
    Helios=a mutant born w firebased powers

Titans L.A.

Bumblebee
    Omen
    Frances Kane
    Tula
    Tempest
    Guardian=mal
    Lightray
    Red Star
    Bushido=a new version

Challengers from Beyond

A diverse gathering of heroes team-up with one another and travel the multiverse searching for forgotten beings and individuals who may prove consequential in preserving the continued existence of the DC Universe. At long last, DC characters in limbo get their chance in the spotlight.