Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I thought it was okay, but was a bit let down. Felt like an interesting concept looked at in some of the least interesting ways, with a deeply unsatisfying ending.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

I dropped Snyder at The New 52 Batman: End Game... After the court of owls, it only gets worse and worse... I'm done with him. I get his run as trade, i have all the new 52, all star and metal and i will get last night on earth and this but i will never read them, i'm just a completest.

Incredible Member

The revelation about Bruce (both of them) genuinely surprised me. Both were pretty disturbing twists!!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    I dropped Snyder at The New 52 Batman: End Game... After the court of owls, it only gets worse and worse... I'm done with him. I get his run as trade, i have all the new 52, all star and metal and i will get last night on earth and this but i will never read them, i'm just a completest.
    Snyder didn't have much imput on this besides the crisis teasing.

Astonishing Member

I have to say, what Jean-Paul did to Bruce, leaving him in such agony... That's exactly what I thought Injustice Superman would do to Batman after Injustice 2. Only difference, Superman would remove Gotham from the Earth with Brainiac's ship and destroy it. Then, everything Bruce ever built through the world would be destroyed and left surrounding Wayne Tower, so Bruce will see how powerless he always was against Superman.

this was a pretty cool kick off to this series, I hope they can keep this going after whatever crisis that's supposed to happen. I'm glad to see Tempus Fuginaut having more to do, I do wish Sideways was with him as like a protege of some sort. I'm gonna give this series a shot but it's entirely contingent on which stories they tell and which characters they focus on.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."