Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Oh, I am loving this so much. Her costume looks great, and that Joker scene is creepy! Look how she just appears next to him!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Oh, I am loving this so much. Her costume looks great, and that Joker scene is creepy! Look how she just appears next to him!
    Interesting image of them putting him in the birthing matrix. That's not actually how it worked. He was "born" on Earth. I wonder if we've gotten so far away from the post-Crisis history that even the people at DC have forgotten what his history was.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Interesting image of them putting him in the birthing matrix. That's not actually how it worked. He was "born" on Earth. I wonder if we've gotten so far away from the post-Crisis history that even the people at DC have forgotten what his history was.
    Different world, different history. This story is clearly riffing on 90s Supes but that doesn’t mean it has to be an exact replica of the continuity as it was in the 90s. And it is a Dark Multiverse Earth after all.

The Reign dynamics will be interesting. I could see Henshaw being intrigued with her, Superboy being so impressionable that he's corrupted by her, and Steel being the lone voice of reason who never buys into her form of justice and meets some sort of tragic end.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Wow - this looks like it might be REALLY good. They did a good job with the art capturing the spirit of the books back then, too.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Wow - this looks like it might be REALLY good. They did a good job with the art capturing the spirit of the books back then, too.
    Loveness is a fantastic writer, seriously annoys me DC hasn’t brought him into the fold yet. He’s better than Lobdell ffs. Give him an ongoing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The Reign dynamics will be interesting. I could see Henshaw being intrigued with her, Superboy being so impressionable that he's corrupted by her, and Steel being the lone voice of reason who never buys into her form of justice and meets some sort of tragic end.
    I'm expecting them all to meet a tragic end by the hand of Lois Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    That's a good point. Are they even going to do the Reign story? Or is this just her going around killing villains?
    Assassinate Putin!

There is a cover showing all three Supers, its going to happen in some form, yeah. Probably greatly shortened though because with a capital punishment mindset and (likely) fierce protectiveness of Clark's memory, Henshaw probably won't get far in his scheme in this reality.

Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-26-2019 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Added pic
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I'm gonna love seeing what her dynamic with Superboy will be. She won't have incentive to kill him right away unless she really doesn't want anyone else running around with the "S" logo. It'll also be interesting to see her dynamic with the Kents and the rest of the superhero community.
    Assassinate Putin!

Here's another thought: since this is the "Dark Multiverse," she may fall for the Cyborg's bit at first, and then kill him when she learns what he is. Then, if Clark does come back, she'll kill him before he can get to her, thinking he's just another one trying to trick her.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Yikes, that would be something.

Here's another thought: since this is the "Dark Multiverse," she may fall for the Cyborg's bit at first, and then kill him when she learns what he is. Then, if Clark does come back, she'll kill him before he can get to her, thinking he's just another one trying to trick her.
    Y'know, I didn't think they'd actually do it, but man what a twist it would be if they adapt the Return with Lois now being this vengeful, brutal, super-person and Clark has to see her like that...

Noooo! Why did I read this?! It's so good that it might actually be the real twisted ending and now I might've spoiled it for myself!

Clark comes back and has to take Lois down himself. Her mind becomes so twisted, she thinks she's doing what he would have wanted. A sort of reverse Injustice.
    Assassinate Putin!