Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Another idea, just since we're spitballing: Cyborg Superman really is Clark "repaired" in this reality.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yikes, that would be something.
    I had that same reaction when it popped into my head ("Ray Stanz" style lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, I didn't think they'd actually do it, but man what a twist it would be if they adapt the Return with Lois now being this vengeful, brutal, super-person and Clark has to see her like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Clark comes back and has to take Lois down himself. Her mind becomes so twisted, she thinks she's doing what he would have wanted. A sort of reverse Injustice.
    But this is the Dark Multiverse. If they're going as dark as things like "the Batman who laughs," etc, then Lois will win. spoilers:
    And she'll end the series the same way it looks like she'll begin it: holding Clark's dead body, and blaming the world for it (this time in a more Superboy-Prime fashion).
    end of spoilers Gives me chills thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Noooo! Why did I read this?! It's so good that it might actually be the real twisted ending and now I might've spoiled it for myself!
    SORRY! I'll put spoiler tags on these things from now on. I *do* appreciate the compliment, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Another idea, just since we're spitballing: Cyborg Superman really is Clark "repaired" in this reality.
    That isn't a bad idea, but I think there's more story leverage out of spoilers:
    her wanting to believe Clark is back, and then turning the tables on Henshaw when she realizes he isn't.
    end of spoilers. Still not a bad idea, though.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Well, if all the Tales from the Dark Multiverse are as intriguing as this one seems to be, I'll be happy to read more of those !

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post

But this is the Dark Multiverse. If they're going as dark as things like "the Batman who laughs," etc, then Lois will win. spoilers:
    And she'll end the series the same way it looks like she'll begin it: holding Clark's dead body, and blaming the world for it (this time in a more Superboy-Prime fashion).
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Does this mean she'll go threaten Dan Didio to write her world better?
    end of spoilers
    Assassinate Putin!

I'm loving the ideas and theories that are being tossed around here. I think this might be my most anticipated book for the next few months.

I'm loving the ideas and theories that are being tossed around here. I think this might be my most anticipated book for the next few months.
    Next few months? Isn't it coming out some time in October aka the month that is literally only days away?

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    spoilers:
    Does this mean she'll go threaten Dan Didio to write her world better?
    end of spoilers
    If that happens, I would be VERY happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Next few months? Isn't it coming out some time in October aka the month that is literally only days away?
    Is this a one-shot, or a series? I thought Kang meant "most anticipated book" as in "each month it comes out" kinds thing. But I could be wrong.
    Last edited by JAK; 09-27-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com

If that happens,

Is this a one-shot, or a series? I thought Kang meant "most anticipated book" as in "each month it comes out" kinds thing. But I could be wrong.
    I've heard/read it was a one shot, they all are.
    Which is weird because all the Dark Multiverse titles have a #1 like the beginning of a series, but pretty sure it's supposed to be a one shot.

I've heard/read it was a one shot, they all are.
    Which is weird because all the Dark Multiverse titles have a #1 like the beginning of a series, but pretty sure it's supposed to be a one shot.
    Oh, ok. Interesting, because this would make a great series (I have about 20 different ideas for the particulars of how it could go, too).
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com

I meant it's the only book that I'm anticipating for the next few months—as in there's nothing else coming out in the next few months that I care for.

Hmm... Kang would yank Superman out of time a few moments before his death and attach a sort of temporal leash to him so that if he ever disobeys Kang, Kang can allow him to return to the moment he's about to die.

I may or may not have used Kang a LOT in Avengers Alliance....

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm... Kang would yank Superman out of time a few moments before his death and attach a sort of temporal leash to him so that if he ever disobeys Kang, Kang can allow him to return to the moment he's about to die.

I may or may not have used Kang a LOT in Avengers Alliance....
    LOL! You "can neither confirm or deny," amirite? lol
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com

LOL! You "can neither confirm or deny," amirite? lol
    Depends on how you define "a lot" really. I got him as soon as I could and used him when it felt appropriate.

So, just so you know, i guess it would be possible for Eradicator Lois to transition from the Dark Multiverse to the normal one, per the preview of TotDM-Knightfall : https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-tales-...new-dc-crisis/

I doubt it'll be the case, but it could.

With this preview I'm imagining that's where these books are headed. That Saint Batman, Eradicator Lois, etc, are going to be claimed by this guy and play some role in the next big event.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El