Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Every once in a while they try. Remember the Oracle?
    Tempus is like the best take on that trope, I think, because they’ve actually portrayed him as being a screw up lol. Like I think his origin iirc is the Monitors made him and then Final Crisis hit so they all died and he basically had to figure out how to do his job on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Tempus is like the best take on that trope, I think, because they’ve actually portrayed him as being a screw up lol. Like I think his origin iirc is the Monitors made him and then Final Crisis hit so they all died and he basically had to figure out how to do his job on his own.
    Man, that sounds a lot like Kyle Rayner .

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Relatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, that sounds a lot like Kyle Rayner .
    Can’t be, Didio created him, and we all know how Didio feels about replacement heroes

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Interview with Jeff Loveness and Brad Walker: https://www.newsarama.com/47741-crea...-superman.html
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 11-05-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Interview with Jeff Loveness and Brad Walker: https://www.newsarama.com/47741-crea...-superman.html
    Not surprised that Loveness was the one who suggested making Lois the star. He seems to really like her and he’s right, seeing Lois be the one to break was a better choice than seeing another Evil Superman story. He sees her as a “Magneto” which is interesting, I wouldn’t mind this version showing up in the mainline canon. Lois’ reactions to her would be interesting.

Not surprised that Loveness was the one who suggested making Lois the star. He seems to really like her and he’s right, seeing Lois be the one to break was a better choice than seeing another Evil Superman story. He sees her as a “Magneto” which is interesting, I wouldn’t mind this version showing up in the mainline canon. Lois’ reactions to her would be interesting.
    In a weird way, she could be a cross between Magneto and Maxima. Although, the Superman I *really* want her to meet is the Kingdom Come Superman.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    In a weird way, she could be a cross between Magneto and Maxima. Although, the Superman I *really* want her to meet is the Kingdom Come Superman.
    That would definitely be interesting for sure.

Enjoyed it. Felt rushed, but I mean, that was pretty much to be expected with only one issue to tell the tale. Intriguing and tragic nonetheless.

I'd love to see Lois Eradicator kill off BWL.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Read it. Liked it. Lois dealing with Luthor, Joker, and Batman brought a sadistic smile to my face.

And she looks killer in that outfit. Hope we haven't seen the last of her.

Astonishing Member

It was a fun enough story. Though I wonder if making her essentially Hal Jordan as Parallax was intentional or not.

Like I kept reading expecting the two would meet and team up. Both were even made because of this event. So it cracks me up that Dark Lois' actions for all intents has her be Parallax and presumably stop the threats that would've led to Coast City being nuked like in the original.

Wish we got to see Matrix here too and not just an offhand mention. Her optimistic outlook would've been an interesting foil to Dark Lois.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Sounds cool to me! I'm interested in a love-struck/grieving Lois. Sounds better than Injustice already.
    dekuocha will never be canon, also killing superman is terrible.