Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Default Vengeance of Vampirella Continues, After 25 Years, In A New Ongoing!

https://www.newsarama.com/46012-tom-...ar-hiatus.html

Vampirella is going to be in a 3rd ongoing series, we have Vampirella, Vampirella/Red Sonja and now Vengeance of Vampirella continues! After 25 years, the series returns and continues her adventures 25 years later. Looks like it's by the same writer that wrote the series in 1996. I was a bit young to read something Vampirella then, but I'll have to play catch up. I've read some of it, but I'll have to finish it. I think it's so cool to see her 50th continue with a 3rd ongoing series!

I'll be adding it to my pull list in October, for sure. I hope these 3 series stick around for as long as they can! I mean Vampirella #1 sold over 130,000 copies, so that's a good sign.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

I wish that they used a legacy number for this series, would have given it a nineties feel with a large number.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    I wish that they used a legacy number for this series, would have given it a nineties feel with a large number.
    That's a good point. I wonder why they didn't, I guess because it was a different company or maybe they wanted to not alienate newer Vampirella reads. I mean this series seems to also takes place 25 years later in story. But I would have enjoyed lagacy numbering too, agreed. Won't stopped me from getting the series though haha.
    Pulls:

I never read this. I wonder if they will reprint all the issues

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I never read this. I wonder if they will reprint all the issues
    They're reprinting the first issue at least, so maybe a trade would be a good idea too.
    Pulls: