Default Question about Ultimate Peter Park...

hey everybody! I would appreciate it if someone would refresh my memory on something.

Did Ultimate Peter Parker return in Miles second Ultimate volume? I remember Peter Parker and the Green Goblin returning in the second volume. After the year jump. I can't recall how that story ended. Was it really Peter? I feel like the Ultimate universe was destroyed shortly after and if it was him how did that all get resolved?

I don't think they ever explained how he returned. That was the mystery he and MJ ran away to solve together, but then the world exploded.

Ah ok. Thanks for answering! I have been out of the loop the last few years and was curious if I missed something.

iMan 42s

I believe he came back much the same way Norman did since the Ultimate universe's spider was empowered by some form of Oz. I'm pretty sure it was also meant to be the actual Peter Parker and since the universe is pretty much defunct that's pretty much how it got left.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Yeah I remember reading it and it seemed like the real Peter. No trick. Maybe if the Ultimate Universe didn't go BOOM the story would have continued elsewhere. Too bad. I loved Ultimate Peter Parker.

It's meant to imply that someone dug him up from his grave, because he woke up in an abandoned warehouse alive and well, and the resurrection had to do with the Oz formula inside of him just like Norman (which could potentially mean Peter, and possibly Miles, are immortal, just like the Goblin). It was the real Peter because him and MJ went to his grave to find it empty. The who question was never answered, but the how answer does seem more likely than not.

Especially considered Peter is back and good as new at the end of Spider-Men II, that just helps prove he's the original (alongside the universe rebooting hijinx added onto it)

The Oz formula essentially made Norman and Peter immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    The Oz formula essentially made Norman and Peter immortal.
    That was Osborn's theory and it was never exactly proven one way or the other (at least if that's what happened to Peter; he did wake up in a lab and did seem to have decent stretch of time between being dead and coming back and Osborn himself seemed pretty dead at the end of it all). But we were never given a specific answer one way or the other.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)