Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    DON'T GOIVE THEM IDEAS!!!!

Can't remember how they resolved those legal issues when Bruce revealed Wayne Enterprises was backing Batman in Batman Incorporated . . .

Can't remember how Nightwing's identity being revealed as Dick Grayson impacted the vigilante community in Forever Evil . . .

Didn't Bruce toy with the idea of ending his Bruce Wayne identity and being just Batman in the "Murder/Fugitive" arc a while back?
    Yeah, he did and Dick beat him up for that idea. Unfortunately, this was younger less experienced Dick so he didn't win the fight.

I don't remember it well, but I think there was an off-screen legal battle, and Bruce promoted Batman Incorporated as a private army/bodyguard while also donate some of his techs and robots to the GCPD so there's an official and legal working partnership with the police.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Class.Action.Lawsuit

Batman would lose everything.
    While I'm obviously not a fan of Batman outing himself as Bruce Wayne, as shown in Batman: Murderer/Fugitive and even TDKR, Bruce is smart enough to have enough money hidden away that he really wouldn't have any problems continuing on as a crimefighter.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Hell yea go for it. I'd be so down for a story like that, not even joking lol