Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MCU Spiderman vs MCU Guardians of the Galaxy

MCU Spiderman

vs

MCU Starlord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Teen Groot, Mantis and Nebula.

Battle takes place on Titan.

1. Black suit from FFH
    2. Ironspider suit from IW

Astonishing Member

A fully unleashed Spider-man would be a real struggle for the Guardians. A single punch should kill or cripple Starlord, Rocket and perhaps Gamora. Their chances of survival rely on their fire power, which they have plenty, except that won't be a silver bullet to end this. Starlord's flight will come in handy, as long as he can stay away from Spidey he should be ok then shoot from afar - he still will have issues with Spider-man's agility and webbing. 1 on 1 Spidey's going to win that.

Teen Groot lacks the originals experience, which will hurt him here. But his species is really hard to put down permanently.

Nebula will stick around, her healing factor and skills will be an asset. She'd be one of the last to fall, as she isn't invincible.

Drax is like Nebula.

This will be easier for Spidey in the IW suit, IMO.

Can Peter particularly hurt Drax?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Can Peter particularly hurt Drax?
    Pete should be able to. Drax has nothing on his strength feats, or a healing factor to brush it off. Kree! Ronan wrecked him, and Spidey would destroy Ronan under those conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Pete should be able to. Drax has nothing on his strength feats, or a healing factor to brush it off. Kree! Ronan wrecked him, and Spidey would destroy Ronan under those conditions.
    Drax has laughed off getting smashed through many many trees at hundreds (thousand?) of mph. What has Pete done that is in excess of that?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Drax has laughed off getting smashed through many many trees at hundreds (thousand?) of mph. What has Pete done that is in excess of that?
    Mm, while his webbing supported it, holding together that ship that was falling apart was pretty good. Drax should at least feel his punches.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

He also held up a tower massing thousands of tons for an extended period of time. He also caught a Cull Obsidian HULK SMASH quite easily, and was making jokes and banter while doing it. He's strong as hell.

Drax has that one ridiculous tree smash feat, and nothing else really at that level. I love the feat, but Ronan doesn't seem like he's hitting at "smashes through trees at thousand of Kmh" levels and he destroys Drax.

The issue for the guardians, however, is that Peter is STUPIDLY faster than all of them, is precognitive with his Peter Tingle (snicker) and has webbing that they simply cannot break. He just webs them for a 10 count.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

PIS wise star lord can handle him by himself but yea the webbing , strength and speed plus spider-sense makes him pretty much untouchable here, in FFH the dude dodges like 30+ drones firing on him from all sides while dodging them in midair, and also dodges like 10 invisible drones in a small corridor. the Spider sense is OP in the mcu atm.

I wonder about the durabillity of the iron spider suit though, surely it's not as strong as iron man's bleeding edge who could withstand part of a moon falling on him.

But they are both made of the same material (nano tech) and they even equip them the same way, it's obviously armored to. what are your takes on this guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    PIS wise star lord can handle him by himself but yea the webbing , strength and speed plus spider-sense makes him pretty much untouchable here, in FFH the dude dodges like 30+ drones firing on him from all sides while dodging them in midair, and also dodges like 10 invisible drones in a small corridor. the Spider sense is OP in the mcu atm.

I wonder about the durabillity of the iron spider suit though, surely it's not as strong as iron man's bleeding edge who could withstand part of a moon falling on him.

But they are both made of the same material (nano tech) and they even equip them the same way, it's obviously armored to. what are your takes on this guys?
    MCU Spidey himself is durable as hell. Got directly hit by a train, was relatively fine. Fell on a fence directly from like 100 feet, was not broken in half. Seemed like cracked a few ribs at most.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He also held up a tower massing thousands of tons for an extended period of time. He also caught a Cull Obsidian HULK SMASH quite easily, and was making jokes and banter while doing it. He's strong as hell.

Drax has that one ridiculous tree smash feat, and nothing else really at that level. I love the feat, but Ronan doesn't seem like he's hitting at "smashes through trees at thousand of Kmh" levels and he destroys Drax.

The issue for the guardians, however, is that Peter is STUPIDLY faster than all of them, is precognitive with his Peter Tingle (snicker) and has webbing that they simply cannot break. He just webs them for a 10 count.
    Ah right, he did come pretty close to matching Cull. Was still getting overpowered IIRC, but that he was in the ballpark at all should help push him into "Drax is in trouble" territory.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I always forget about the Cull feat tbh.
    - big_adventure

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Even if he can't KO Drax, he can probably put him on his ass long enough to take him out of the fight via death by webbing.

Honestly, the only problem for Peter would be Groot because he can't really web him and I don't know what it would take to KO him.

Spider-Man's Peter Tingle should be able to overcome Drax's invisibility.

I always forget about the Cull feat tbh.
    Probably because Cull died as he lived. Like a chump.

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Probably because Cull died as he lived. Like a chump.
    He's the Limp Bizkit of villains.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan