Default The Babylon 5 Aliens invade the Star Trek universe

Fights take place in ST Federation space.

Unless these are all somehow horrendous stomps in favor of B5, the Q stay out of it (maybe because they're the ones who brought in the B5 aliens).

How does each force in the Star Trek Universe (Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, Ferengi, Borg, every race EXCEPT the Q) fare against an all-out invasion by

1. The Vorlons

2. The Shadows

3. Lorien

4. The Thirdspace Aliens

Bonus: universe vs universe all at once (minus Q)

I don't really remember the Third Space aliens but I was a huge B5 fan. However, I suspect the Vorlons and the Shadows get their butts kicked. Star Trek technology is just too advanced.
    Power with Girl is better.

Mighty Member

The Vorlun: They hang out in hyperspace because none of the Star Trek races can reach them there. They destroy a few homeworlds, but they soon realize that the Federation actually have crews smart enough and capable enough to actually disable or destroy their planet killers on their first encounter. They focus on destroying the Klingon, Cardassians, Romulans, and other space faring races that aren't so scientifically driven. Then they are surprised when they discover that the Federation reverse engineered hyperspace engines from their captured vessels and are wiped out.

The Shadows: The Shadows also quickly figure out the only the Federation has the scientific know how to figure out how to destroy their planet killers on the first encounter when they take one out. So, they start making puppets out of the other races. The Federation soon finds that they can't take out the planet killers when the Romulans and Klingons decloak and destroy all Federation resistance. Once their homeworlds are destroyed, the Federation are easy pickings for the Shadows and their new puppets.

Lorien: I don't understand this one. It isn't like Lorien is Q. What is he supposed to do here, make cryptic statements and give extra life to people he likes?

The Third Space aliens: Nasty buggers, these. Telepathic aliens that can enthrall the weaker minded to do their bidding whose fighters were powerful to cause major damage to Earth heavy cruisers and White Stars. The Vorluns just barely beat them back to seal them away thousands of years ago, but still could not manage to destroy the gate before the enthralled Vorluns sent it into hiding in hyperspace. We never saw what their heavy cruisers could do, but considering what the fighters were doing, they would have been devastating to the B5 races.

The only way for the Star Trek universe to survive is to seal the gate before too many of them come through. Many Star Fleet captains are capable of sacrificing his ship and crew to preserve the fate of the universe with a warp core explosion to destroy the gate. It's a matter of whether they can get there in time to prevent too many of the Third Space aliens from entering first and enthralling significant numbers of the Star Trek races to protect them.

That's a great analysis!

I didn't know if Lorien maybe had at least mentioned some other powers on par with TNG's Kevin Uxbridge.

Also, bonus: Thirdspace Aliens vs The Borg.

Borg have all their vessels in their armada, thirdspace Aliens have all their vessels in their armada. Who wins?

Whoever wins, we lose (save us, Q!)

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the shadows only fight when nesscary. normally, they just use their agents to create alliances and mess with the other races. they might have a hard time with the dominion since they like to do this **** too but i can see them working with the dominion if their goals match up.

the only way the fed is surviving this is with a lot of help from section 31.