Default Avengers vs New Avengers (MCU) (Spoilers)

Ironman
    Captain America with Mjonjir
    Thor with Stormbreaker
    Hulk
    Black Widow
    Hawkeye
    War Machine
    Bucky

Vs

Vision
    Scarlet Witch
    Falcon
    Ant man
    Black Panther
    Captain Marvel
    Wasp

Fight takes place at the airport in Civil War

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Without PIS, Thor and Cap call the biggest lightning in the history of lightning bolts on the enemies at the bell. This kills everyone except Captain Marvel and perhaps Vision - "perhaps" because Vision got a LOT less impressive over time.

But let's assume high-end Vision.

Now it's Vision and CM against the other team. Bucky, Hawkeye, Widow and War Machine run away screaming. They are VERY out of their depth here.

The only thing on team one that is likely to hurt CM is Stormbreaker. It easily cleaves Thanos, so it can probably hurt CM just fine. Even Bifrost-ing her away won't help: she can cross the universe just fine on her own power, so she can make it back, unless he sticks her into a black hole or something.

Bifrosting would or Stark/Friday hacking might work on Vision, though Vision's nascent, partial self (JARVIS) resisted Ultron/mind stone hacking already. I would accept that Stormbreaker or Mjolnir could hurt Vision: we have feats for weapons hurting him phased, and we know that Eitri makes better weapons than Thanos & Co. But neither actually has feats for hitting a phased dude, so...

Basically, CM and Vision need to down Thor and prevent Cap from grabbing Stormbreaker. As long as that works, they should win this.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan