Page 2 of 336 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 5034
  1. #16
    Dirt Wizard Goggindowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Aether
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Danielson
    Honestly when compared to Cena and Shield's build up this is the most mediocre out of the three. I'd be surprised if this match ends up being good cause Danielson is going to carry the hell out of Kane.
    I honestly doubt this is even the main event of the PPV. Most likely it will be the six man tag. I really don't like the fact that this is the first title defense of Byran's reign as champion.

  2. #17
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    I honestly doubt this is even the main event of the PPV. Most likely it will be the six man tag. I really don't like the fact that this is the first title defense of Byran's reign as champion.
    Sadly Danielson doesn't have anyone.

    The Wyatts are busy feuding with Cena
    Evolution has their program with Shield, which could end up being the match of the night.
    Kane is the only one the E has that is close to credible and the build has been pretty crappy as of late and Kane isn't someone that I'd consider a main event draw.
    If the E were smart they should have had Lesnar feud with Danielson. Least that would have gave some suspense with Lesnar coming off of ending the streak. But the E probably doesn't want either wrestlers WM momentum killed so I can see why that was scratched

  3. #18
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    "The match with Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam, instead of being usual Triple Threat rules with the first pin winning, has been changed to a two-fall elimination match. "
    Great news, assume this is to put Cesaro over big.
    Hate the first fall wins format anyway.

  4. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    I honestly doubt this is even the main event of the PPV. Most likely it will be the six man tag. I really don't like the fact that this is the first title defense of Byran's reign as champion.
    Nothing wrong with that. Bryan has been booked strong for months and won against the odds at wrestlemania , nothing will change that fact. Nobody really expect Kane to win the upcoming match which says it all about the way Bryan has been booked.

    At the moment , there's probably a lack of main event heels. Other than Orton & Batista (and HHH) , who else is there ? Brock probably wouldn't be back till a major PPV like summerslam. Rest are still working their way up like Barrett & Cesaro.

  5. #20
    Crushing Spellcaster Jadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Amongst the Beautiful People
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    If Barrett had been built up steadily the way it once looked like they were going to do, he might have arrived on the scene by now to offer a challenge to Bryan. He might still, but too late for the real near future.

    Otherwise, maybe shift Bray to Bryan assuming he goes over Cena tomorrow? Or try a heel Cesaro vs Bryan? Honestly if Cesaro wins tomorrow we really don't need to see him beat Swagger anymore. Though I guess there might be another month vs RVD still left.

    Who knows, Rusev might eventually come in handy even if he is a flash in the pan.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

  6. #21
    Crushing Spellcaster Jadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Amongst the Beautiful People
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. Bryan has been booked strong for months and won against the odds at wrestlemania , nothing will change that fact. Nobody really expect Kane to win the upcoming match which says it all about the way Bryan has been booked.

    At the moment , there's probably a lack of main event heels. Other than Orton & Batista (and HHH) , who else is there ? Brock probably wouldn't be back till a major PPV like summerslam. Rest are still working their way up like Barrett & Cesaro.
    Didn't see this before posting, but yeah. That is pretty much it right there.

    They need to build effectively cause Cena, Bryan, and possibly eventually Reigns are going to need quality people to face.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

  7. #22
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    If Barrett had been built up steadily the way it once looked like they were going to do, he might have arrived on the scene by now to offer a challenge to Bryan. He might still, but too late for the real near future.

    Otherwise, maybe shift Bray to Bryan assuming he goes over Cena tomorrow? Or try a heel Cesaro vs Bryan? Honestly if Cesaro wins tomorrow we really don't need to see him beat Swagger anymore. Though I guess there might be another month vs RVD still left.

    Who knows, Rusev might eventually come in handy even if he is a flash in the pan.
    I don't see them having the IC champ challenge the real champ after that belts been destroyed, but maybe with there only being 1 main title they want to move the IC title up finaly.

  8. #23
    Crushing Spellcaster Jadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Amongst the Beautiful People
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I don't see them having the IC champ challenge the real champ after that belts been destroyed, but maybe with there only being 1 main title they want to move the IC title up finaly.
    Me neither. Not right away anyway. But yeah I think the IC title could be in for a bit of a renaissance and Bad News might even be main eventing by the end of the year. With Trips and Batista basically being part timers at this point, they almost have to try some combo of Barrett/Bray/Cesaro there fairly soon I'd figure.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

  9. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Turn Sheamus heel and have that long awaited wrestlemania title rematch where Sheamus buried Bryan in 8 seconds or so. About time Bryan avenged that title loss with his latest title reign.

  10. #25
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Turn Sheamus heel and have that long awaited wrestlemania title rematch where Sheamus buried Bryan in 8 seconds or so. About time Bryan avenged that title loss with his latest title reign.
    They already did that at Extreme rules, 2/3 falls, great match.
    And Sheamus is deffinetly turning heel, been losing. Face losing if he isn't a bottom guy=heel turn.

  11. #26
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kane Extreme Rules match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    They have tried. But Kane really should not be main eventing at this point.
    wait is that really going to main event??

    Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    I honestly doubt this is even the main event of the PPV. Most likely it will be the six man tag. I really don't like the fact that this is the first title defense of Byran's reign as champion.
    as much as i kane/brianson doesn't seem like a main event match it would be vintage HHH for him to put brianson over at mania but put himself in the main event of the very next ppv.

    all things considered nobody even knows what the main event match is going to be anyways, so drawing isn't even an issue, let the title match main event to send the message that the title is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in the company. unless of course they only gave brianson the title to shut his fans the fuk up.

    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    "The match with Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam, instead of being usual Triple Threat rules with the first pin winning, has been changed to a two-fall elimination match. "
    Great news, assume this is to put Cesaro over big.
    Hate the first fall wins format anyway.
    jesus, they own ECW, would it kill them to just call it an ECW 3-way dance??

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. Bryan has been booked strong for months and won against the odds at wrestlemania , nothing will change that fact. Nobody really expect Kane to win the upcoming match which says it all about the way Bryan has been booked.

    At the moment , there's probably a lack of main event heels. Other than Orton & Batista (and HHH) , who else is there ? Brock probably wouldn't be back till a major PPV like summerslam. Rest are still working their way up like Barrett & Cesaro.
    it's not like they were forced to reunite evolution, that was their choice. they easily could've gave fruitista his one on one title match and did something else with the shield.

    shit they could've turned RVD heel and had him challenge brianson if they had put some longterm thinking into it.

  12. #27
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

    jesus, they own ECW, would it kill them to just call it an ECW 3-way dance??
    Vince didn't create it.

  13. #28
    Crushing Spellcaster Jadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Amongst the Beautiful People
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    wait is that really going to main event??
    I should clarify. Bryan is a main eventer so whomever he faces at a PPV will usually be said to be main eventing, by me. Normally I go by the people involved and not by the match order. So when I describe a card, you can literally have two or sometimes even three "main event" matches.

    Fwiw, I think the final match of the night will be Evolution vs The Shield. Which I would also place the main event tag on.



    Edit : IOW, While Kane is no longer a Main Eventer per se, tomorrow he is in effect Main Eventing vs Bryan.
    Last edited by Jadis; 05-04-2014 at 01:14 AM.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,626

    Default

    i wonder how often brianson will truly main event as champion?? will they cm punk him??

  15. #30
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i wonder how often brianson will truly main event as champion?? will they cm punk him??
    Good question, they are showing they aren't scared to put Cena in the midcard.
    If HHH is off the show i bet Bryan main events.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •