Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Major marvel comic news today

so bleeding cool beat me a little to the punch but huge marvel news to drop later today a few things already mentioned and couple things that may be announced

chip and marcos new book either a new volume of daredevil with a shiny new # 1 what was mentioned here a book called daredevils or and event type book a la shadowland with assorted tie ins

the weekly 10 issue x-book that follows inferno with percy as lead writer and cassara as lead artist with others joining in

whats is up with guardians of galaxy either relaunch with new writer or new big storyline

the foc is due this week for the miles anniversary issue and we could be hearing about the return of bendis to marvel

there will be some sort of news on the fantastic four book but with the big 10$ book recently delayed might not happen

jrjr next marvel project

probbaly nothing on spidey spiderman beyond storyline that goes at least thru the first quarter 2022

donny cates next big crossover event book with ultimate universe which because of substack might not happen for quite a while

maybe we get info on the next big marvel event to loosely tie in with the spidey movie with even though theyre both dead with dr strange and scarlet witch as the headliners . thats been told to me a by a few people in the know although i dont know when exactly its on the schedule

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    so bleeding cool beat me a little to the punch but huge marvel news to drop later today a few things already mentioned and couple things that may be announced

chip and marcos new book either a new volume of daredevil with a shiny new # 1 what was mentioned here a book called daredevils or and event type book a la shadowland with assorted tie ins

the weekly 10 issue x-book that follows inferno with percy as lead writer and cassara as lead artist with others joining in

whats is up with guardians of galaxy either relaunch with new writer or new big storyline

the foc is due this week for the miles anniversary issue and we could be hearing about the return of bendis to marvel

there will be some sort of news on the fantastic four book but with the big 10$ book recently delayed might not happen

jrjr next marvel project

probbaly nothing on spidey spiderman beyond storyline that goes at least thru the first quarter 2022

donny cates next big crossover event book with ultimate universe which because of substack might not happen for quite a while

maybe we get info on the next big marvel event to loosely tie in with the spidey movie with even though theyre both dead with dr strange and scarlet witch as the headliners . thats been told to me a by a few people in the know although i dont know when exactly its on the schedule
    In his newsletter Bendis has said that Marvel offered him a return but he said no and that he doesn't plan on writing Miles Morales again. So that piece of information, at least,.might be off.

Where do you get info, again? Didn’t you also claim Spencer was gonna be on ASM well past 75 and then, later, that Zdarsky was replacing him?

He's a retailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by icefour33 View Post
    In his newsletter Bendis has said that Marvel offered him a return but he said no and that he doesn't plan on writing Miles Morales again. So that piece of information, at least,.might be off.
    Yeah, sorry, bishop, but that's been pre-emptively debunked by Bendis himself. He's not back at Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

News is coming out https://twitter.com/Marvel

Will wait for more information, but I will just say "AF" sounds like Marvel is forgetting what it already has that makes it different than DC.

Extraordinary Member

New She-Hulk book. I wonder if the returning friend is Jazinda?

Also for longtime She-Hulk fans, it looks like Dan Skott is finally doing The Reckoning War in Fantastic Four.

Wolverine events? Yeah I’m out with Hickman.

Least Jen is getting unAaron’d
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Not Jason Aaron tainting Avengers Forever and Exiles at the same time. I am so ready for his Avengers run to be over.
    At least She-Hulk looks to be escaping that hell. She'll be in good hands because Rowell's Runaways are great.

So Marvel launching a series about alternate futures after DC's been somewhat successful with Future State.

Having the next X-event be about Wolverine is also a huge disappointment. And Percy being the writer basically guarantees I won't give it a try. After many issues of X-force and Wolverine, it's clear his comics aren't for me. I just wish X-force would get a writer that could really develop its potential.

It's nice that Moon Girl is back. I'm not the target audience, but I'm glad to have it around for those who are.

All in all, I'm only really excited about She-Hulk. And Timeless might be good too because I've heard good things about the writer.
    Oh, and Devil's Reign if they don't go overboard with tie-ins (who am I kidding lol).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Not Jason Aaron tainting Avengers Forever and Exiles at the same time. I am so ready for his Avengers run to be over.
    At least She-Hulk looks to be escaping that hell. She'll be in good hands because Rowell's Runaways are great.

So Marvel launching a series about alternate futures after DC's been somewhat successful with Future State.

Having the next X-event be about Wolverine is also a huge disappointment. And Percy being the writer basically guarantees I won't give it a try. After many issues of X-force and Wolverine, it's clear his comics aren't for me. I just wish X-force would get a writer that could really develop its potential.

It's nice that Moon Girl is back. I'm not the target audience, but I'm glad to have it around for those who are.

All in all, I'm only really excited about She-Hulk. And Timeless might be good too because I've heard good things about the writer.
    Oh, and Devil's Reign if they don't go overboard with tie-ins (who am I kidding lol).
    I’d be down with that Wolverine event, if it launched a new Canadian Alpha Flight series.

Only thing I am interested in is Avengers Forever.Loved the original Exiles series but ever take and spin on the concept since really hasn't been that great.Hopefully this series is more like the original Exiles run and hopefully in some way ties into it as well(would love for one of the OG Exiles to be apart of this team in terms of Blink,AOA Sabertooth,Mimic,Notrune or Mimic)

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’d be down with that Wolverine event, if it launched a new Canadian Alpha Flight series.
    ^^^that'd be the only way the Wolverine event would interest me.

Aaron and Aaron’s Avengers Forever I’ll check out based on the concept.

A new She-Hulk book is something I’d be interested in.

let jason aaron gooooo jesus stop this
    Last edited by Captain M; 08-31-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Mighty Member

I'll certainly be picking up the Daredevil event. Sadly I've missed out on Chip's run on the book may need to play catch up next year.

I'm down for a Wolverine event. I'm one of only Six People Who has enjoyed Percy's time on X-Force And Wolverine. I'm excited for where this goes.

I may also pick up reckoning war, i'm not a huge slott fan, but i'm glad he is finally doing the book he has always wanted to do.