Default Tsunade (Naruto) vs Boa Hancock (One Piece)

The Hokage takes on the Pirate Empress. Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Hokage takes on the Pirate Empress. Who wins?
    I suppose the first thing we should figure out is if Boa's Devil Fruit power would affect Tsunade.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I suppose the first thing we should figure out is if Boa's Devil Fruit power would affect Tsunade.
    . Also whether Tsunade has any genjutsu of note, though a King's Haki flare might disrupt something like that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    The Mero Merow Beam probably wouldn't affect most people under bloodlust. But Hancock doesn't use that technique in fights.

Instead she fires arrow barrages that turn the areas she hits into stone and stops cannon balls dead in the air. Or she kicks her opponents so that they turn to stone and said stone breaks, she did this to Pacifistas and it was breaking them.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    . Also whether Tsunade has any genjutsu of note, though a King's Haki flare might disrupt something like that.
    I can't remember any genjutsu of any note (besides the hiding of age) for her. To me, it's really all of Boa's/Tsunade Speed. The one thing I'm convinced of is that if Tsunade connects with any blow, it's a KO for Tsunade. I don't even think Boa has enough feats to be able to block one of Tsunade's blow without being KOed. The question is if Boa's speed/arrows/kicks is good enough to prevent Tsunade from getting close.

I favour Tsunade in this, slightly. Pretty good rumble, actually.