Fantastic Member

Default Okay, it's the year 2019, it's about time WW, Donna & Cassie Learn 2 Lasso!

The animation whether it is is even believable or not, seems good and stylistic enough. The live action, including WW movie, I have to say needs a lot to improve. They seem to be using it more of a whip than an actual lasso for the most part, but even the noose is off in so many ways. I don't think ti's too hard to incorporate some of these moves and adapt it to fighting moves....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flcFl8z_hF4

Not sure about that, the act you linked was close-in stuff and mainly to look visually impressive. No catching, no tripping, no tossing. I'm sure there are ways to improve the use of the lasso, but I'm not sure lasso shows on scenes is the right place to get that inspiration.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Incredible Member

I would LOVE for Wonder Woman 1984 to include a sequence of Diana with the golden lasso that's as good, if not better, than Charlize Theron's use of the hose in Atomic Blonde.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxdLAVl2tw
    This is my favorite scene when it comes to lasso moves (and just a great fight scene.) It really depends on the situation, but if choreographed correctly it can be really impressive in a fight.

Quick, simple and applicable in several confrontations
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48DrHlUHlzE

I'd be okay I'd Donna and Cassie had their own super-strong lassos, but I'd give them an additional signature weapon that had magical or mythical qualities.

Also, I cannot stand it when the magic lasso or lariat of truth gets used as a whip. They're totally different weapons and should be used that way.

I said on another thread that every member of the Wonder Woman Family should have their own magic lasso and it was met with multiple disagreements. Here's the caveat, they all should look different and have different abilities. For instance Diana's is golden and forces the encircled to tell the truth, Donna's is purple and has the power of persuasion/mind control, Artemis has a black one that forces complete submission and Cassie's is red barbed wire that can electrocute the encircled with lightning. It's a way to tie them all together (so to speak) but grant them their own unique powers and autonomy.