Yes, you read that right, BoP is getting a new book but Brian Azzarello is writing it and it'll be using the movie line-up with no Barbara Gordon in sight.

Harley Quinn isn’t just teaming up with the Birds of Prey in next year’s big-screen Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) — she’s going to be joining the comic book incarnation of the team as well, with DC unveiling a new ongoing Birds of Prey comic book series to launch this fall.

The series will feature the upcoming movie lineup of the team — Black Canary, Huntress and Harley Quinn — with Renee Montoya, Gotham City detective and occasional vigilante, along for the ride. If that combination sounds unlikely, that’s kind of the point, according to writer Brian Azzarello.

“Having Harley involved screws with the new BOP dynamic — hell, with every dynamic,” he said in a statement about the series. “She’s chaos, but she might be the most together member of the team. Canary, Huntress and Montoya have a lot of damaged baggage. Ema and I are gonna unpack it.”

“Ema” is artist Emanuela Lupacchino, who’ll be working with inker Ray McCarthy and color artist Trish Mulvihill to bring the book’s visuals to life.

“The Birds are a super-team I’ve never worked on before but that I‘ve always loved,” she added. “This will be a lovely opportunity to bring these women to life and let the reader feel their emotions. I’ll give them their energy and power.”

The new series will present Harley with a new life, post-Suicide Squad — the group’s series ended in January, and they haven’t been seen since — offering the opportunity for her to get mixed up in a collision between Black Canary, out to help an old flame, and her former teammate, the Huntress, who’s been sent up against a threat known as "Las Esposas de la Muerte" at the bidding of Detective Montoya.

Promising that the series will surprise readers, Azzarello said, “Ema and I are pushing the envelope, both character-wise and plot-wise, with equal parts estrogen and adrenaline. Our BOP will be the must-read title every month. Ambitious? Sure. That’s why it’s worth doing.”
Some B&W preview art here.