Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
Reread the first few pages, Bane is controlling them with the Pyscho Pirate.

Also, if you read the conversation between Thomas and Alfred, Batmans allies are staying outside the side over fear of them hurting Alfred.
Which is incredibly dumb.

I get it, Gotham-Girl is there, somehow she can see all of them.

But, honestly, her sheer presence is a living proof of how inconsistent and uncaring about its own continuity this run is. She's using her power H24, display them recklessly in battle, after having almost died in The Price... and somehow she's fine and able to do all that while sounding like a pathetic aping of Harley's insanity ? When her brother and she were introduced, it was stated that using too much of their powers would kill them (it was what killed Gotham early on, in the Price, it was Gotham-Girl herself if I remember right).

Now this limitation is entirely gone ? Or appears to be ? And her character has taken such a 180° in her behavior that she just comes out as pathetic to me.

I really hope that whatever King had in mind for her and Duke early in his run has been entirely dropped. I don't want The Signal to be encumbered with anything that this run has been. That's why I hope whatever his seminal changes are, they'll be ignored or downplayed by the following writers earlier rather than later.