Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's also posted to the #RachelGrey hashtag that's where I was able to get the picture link because it was hidden on the original twitter post.
    https://twitter.com/TalkRachelGrey/s...23955097096199

    https://krscomics.com/collections/po...28929574043701
    I don't know that THAT is proof of anything. Rain doesn't say it, and they colored it. They mentioned coloring Rachel in the border but not the large image. The only thing at this point pointing in this direction is the caption from the HoX/PoX free preview comic yesterday where is clearly notes Rachel as Dark Phoenix.

  2. #32
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Oh, the colorist confirmed it's Rachel
    Attachment 84700
    Rain only says that they colored Rachel in the border. Not that the central image is Rachel.

  3. #33
    Mighty Member RachelGrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Oh, the colorist confirmed it's Rachel
    Attachment 84700
    I see what he did in the picture. In the two variants on the Rachel one the border Rachel is emphasized and stands out more to show both variations of Rachel present on the comic. On the other variant for the other character "Rasputin" Rachel's side picture isn't as emphasized.

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I see what he did in the picture. In the two variants on the Rachel one the border Rachel is emphasized and stands out more to show both variations of Rachel present on the comic. On the other variant for the other character "Rasputin" Rachel's side picture isn't as emphasized.
    Update: It's Jean, not Rachel, according to Rain. Rachel was labeled for the border but not as the center image. It was listed as Phoenix in the file he received but Rain said it's Jean.

  5. #35
    Super Member GSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Where you least expect
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Due to the tepid reception to this book sales wise, I’m not anticipating Kid Cable showing up anywhere for awhile. Which is fine with me honestly.
    Yeah, but I think that has more to do with nothing interesting happening in the book, and the fact that most books that aren't Uncanny, or Wolverine tend to not last as long in current day. Replace Kid Cable with any other character, and it'd still likely end up canceled, anyway. Hopefully HOX can change that, though.

    But back to Kid Cable, he's probably gonna fill the role of Regular Cable for a bit, otherwise why not just conclude his story in the last issue, while he's in the future.
    Last edited by GSman; 07-18-2019 at 02:30 PM.

  6. #36
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Yeah, but I think that has more to do with nothing interesting happening in the book, and the fact that most books that aren't Uncanny, or Wolverine tend to not last as long in current day. Replace Kid Cable with any other character, and it'd still likely end up canceled, anyway. Hopefully HOX can change that, though.

    But back to Kid Cable, he's probably gonna fill the role of Regular Cable for a bit, otherwise why not just conclude his story in the last issue, while he's in the future.
    I was really hoping he'd stay in the future. Because now it looks like he's going to be around a while. And no real Cable for a while longer.

  7. #37
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    I was really hoping he'd stay in the future. Because now it looks like he's going to be around a while. And no real Cable for a while longer.
    I'm interested to see what the plan is with him given that he has to back to the future (with a mindwipe) at some point. Otherwise the timeline gets messed up. Meanwhile I'm pumped that at least for an arc we get a Summers-Grey book with Rachel-Jean-Scott-Corsair-Nate-Vulcan-Alex. Should be fun. I hope Hickman does Ray some justice.

  8. #38
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,192

    Default

    WiFi seems like an idea approved by the previous editorial regime, but they kinda are stuck with it for now because there hasn't even been one year since Extermination.

  9. #39
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,968

    Default

    I guess they could add to Cable’s already hyper convoluted history by showing how he learns from the X-men in the present day, taking those skills and training back to his future, where he’ll employ them; and then eventually coming back to our past as the older man we all knew. Thus also showing how good Nathan was at keeping secrets. Could be interesting, but wow does that make an already complex character far more confusing! Ha.

  10. #40
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I guess they could add to Cable’s already hyper convoluted history by showing how he learns from the X-men in the present day, taking those skills and training back to his future, where he’ll employ them; and then eventually coming back to our past as the older man we all knew. Thus also showing how good Nathan was at keeping secrets. Could be interesting, but wow does that make an already complex character far more confusing! Ha.
    I believe he will just be mindwiped like the teen O5 when he goes back to his time.
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.
    I have very biased opinions and i like to voice for the things i like but I'm not trying to deppreciate other things. The line is thin and blur sometimes.

  11. #41
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,968

    Default

    He doesn’t need to be. Cable has always had lots of secrets, and on many occasions has alluded to things he knows that he’s not allowed to disclose...for the good of the timeline. This would just be keeping with that characterization honestly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •