Default Underrated or unlabeled music themes from the films?

It seems that there's some music that isn't quite as big as the main motifs (Main theme, force theme, imperial march, various character motifs) and don't really get labeled in the films, but I was thinking of music that's sort of underrated or not really labeled as their own theme in the films.

Qui-Gon's theme. Plays mostly I think during the Tatooine chapter of TPM, when Obi-Wan is loading the stuff into the ship, and later at his death, but it's best known use is the first, short fight between Qui-Gon and Maul in the desert. Kind of an understated, dignified sounding theme.

The alternate Luke theme-Sort of an alternate theme for Luke, originally extended and used in the suns sequence before the force theme was used instead. Traces of this theme are still found in the film, mostly during the "search for R2" part of the film, when Luke is using his binoculars and later when he recovers the damaged Threepio.

Droid theme-Used in ESB when we first see the droids and at other points in the film such as R2's troubles in the swamp. Barely there in ROTJ and not used at all in the prequels and sequels. Kind of a charming comedic piece.

Boba Fett's theme-a short, industrial sounding theme with the 'spur' sound. The Jango fight music from AOTC sort of sounds a *bit* like a more orchestral version of this

Poe's theme-While March of the Resistance is often used in relation to Poe, so is this different music, which plays when Poe and Finn escape in the TIE, when Poe does his "one hell of a pilot!" move later on, and several times in Last Jedi when Poe is in and out of the fighters. Sort of has a soaring, heroic thing to it.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

The original Imperial theme from ANH was pretty good. Too bad it was entirely dropped for the ESB one; wish they could've been used jointly.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

It did return in Rogue One and Solo.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It did return in Rogue One and Solo.
    Missed that.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Funny thing about Rogue One, it not only has it's own Imperial theme, but three others.

Vader's theme of course appears during his scenes, but you can also briefly hear the ANH Imperial theme being briefly while Krennic is waiting. The Death Star theme from the original also plays, mainly during the scene when Tarkin and Krennic are watching the superlaser be installed.

It appears in Solo during the train chase scene, when the Stormtroopers show up. (The Death Star music also plays in this one too, but for the Star Destroyer in front of the maelstrom).

Anakin and Padme's love theme (Across the Stars) is amazing.

Anakin's theme.

I like the music that plays when Poe is flying Finn out. I think it's called, "I Can Fly Anything."
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I don't think the first two count as underrated or unlabeled though. Across the Stars was pretty much AOTC's signature theme, much like Duel of the Fates and Battle of the Heroes from the other films.

"Rescue from Cloud City/ Hyperspace" from Empire Strikes Back. The intense rhythm of the strings, as the Falcon's Hyperdrive fails yet again and Vader's ship prepares to capture the Falcon. Everything continues to build to that triumphant brass fanfare when R2-D2 repairs the Hyperdrive and the Falcon blasts away. It always gets me in the feels for some reason. I also love the quieter use of Vader's theme as he disappointedly walks off the bridge.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Part of that track is used in ROTJ when the Falcon and Wedge destroy the reactor. (I think it was a last-minute edit, there's an alternate track for the scene on the soundtrack which sounds a bit more heroic).

The Life Day theme!