Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m proud of CBR. I thought we were gonna be more ravenous over shipping wars. But anyway look at this thing someone made:

Minor thing but Triage isn’t dead but Donald Pierce, Skullbuster, Pretty Boy, Angelo Macon, Wade Cole, and Bonebreaker are. They didn’t count the first 10 issues but Rosenberg wrote a solo backstory where he also killed Sugar Man. 36 characters. How many did Kyle and Yost kill again?
    Seeing it all laid out in front you really makes me think before a wave of disappointment washes over me.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Sienna Blaze could have wrecked those Sentinels
    Also with powered like Loa how do you even die
    that’s what im saying :[

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    To be fair, the Marauders are cloned to ad nauseam at times.....and didn’t we think Madrox died for good twice already? He could have left one Dupe around......
    The sad part is, all this time we weren’t even reading about the OG Madrox. Just some offshoot that wasn’t even the main character of the Multiple Man mini that spent three issues undoing the clusterfuck confusion it created in the first two issues. Also, I want Sinister to clone the New Marauders. Just to switch some stuff up, ya know?

Sooo is this run skippable? Can I assume Hickmans run is going to be new reader friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Sooo is this run skippable? Can I assume Hickmans run is going to be new reader friendly?
    Yes. HOXPOX completely stand on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Skip it...for the love of god skip it.

Yes. HOXPOX completely stand on their own.
    Alright. Thank you, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Skip it...for the love of god skip it.
    Gladly. I’ve been lurking for awhile now. It’s god-awful.

I’m proud of CBR. I thought we were gonna be more ravenous over shipping wars. But anyway look at this thing someone made:

Minor thing but Triage isn’t dead but Donald Pierce, Skullbuster, Pretty Boy, Angelo Macon, Wade Cole, and Bonebreaker are. They didn’t count the first 10 issues but Rosenberg wrote a solo backstory where he also killed Sugar Man. 36 characters. How many did Kyle and Yost kill again?
    not enough

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    They would never be able to kill off the Avengers with their gods and powerful sorcerers. If anything the XMen
    Should beg Jean to become Phoenix again, locate Magik and have her return to the team, befriend Roma, have Storm
    utilize her godhood/magic more(Wakanda roots), and they should befriend more god and eternals. I mean some Avehers like Captain Marvel and Photon if they let loose no humans could stop them. The Xoffice likes persecution themes, but even there this time Mutants did not get persecuted until the most powerful ones were assumed dead. Jean got an audience with the United Nations because everyone fears she will go Phoenix. Storm is a goddess and queen. Magneto is Magneto and he has his daughter for backup. The only remaining powerful mutant left behind was Magik, who was dumbed down for the event.
    Well and Cyke usually a pain in the but if he can gather a team so no wonder they wanted to kill him. But you know being invisible for a bit could have helped them get out of dodge and try to live in the savage land or whatever Hickman’s having them do. It worked well for the Nox in Stargate SG1.

https://youtu.be/0dOuYtfMWL8
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    We was with them in Age of X, having been plucked there after being made a Horseman by Nate

I totally forgot though that last time Magneto saw Emma he wanted to kill her and thats what pushed him into being a villian again yet here he is standing next to her and he doesnt react. Bunn's work continues to be ignored
    Erik is a Jott shipper and the peace the make out session brought to him soothed his heart. Spending time with the teen versions will-they-won't-they relationship probably helped.

On a more serious note, I guess you could say, if the writer took chronology more seriously, that he's just being pragmatic and recognizes that Scott's stance is more important than his beef with Emma.

The future begins tomorrow.

One last time, bros.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The future begins tomorrow.

One last time, bros.

Look at that smirk, the man's brimming with energy.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Erik is a Jott shipper and the peace the make out session brought to him soothed his heart. Spending time with the teen versions will-they-won't-they relationship probably helped.
    Magneto: "No way, man, no way! I'm not going through this again! Never again!"

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    On a more serious note, I guess you could say, if the writer took chronology more seriously, that he's just being pragmatic and recognizes that Scott's stance is more important than his beef with Emma.
    Also, he might or might not have been internally laughing his ass off when Scott blasted the helmet from Emma's hands.

I'm actually pretty OK with all the crappy Upstarts characters like Fabian Cortez being gone for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I'm actually pretty OK with all the crappy Upstarts characters like Fabian Cortez being gone for good.
    drop a nuke and it's gonna burn up some trash
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    He's alive