Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He's alive
    Is he? Looks like he got blasted by the sentinel that attacked Warlox.

He got obliterated by plot Setinels

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He's alive
    He's not. I thought so too, but he gets blasted right after Warlox in that "So Much for you plan, Frost/X-Men attack!" panel. Blink and you will seriously miss it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m proud of CBR. I thought we were gonna be more ravenous over shipping wars. But anyway look at this thing someone made:

Minor thing but Triage isn’t dead but Donald Pierce, Skullbuster, Pretty Boy, Angelo Macon, Wade Cole, and Bonebreaker are. They didn’t count the first 10 issues but Rosenberg wrote a solo backstory where he also killed Sugar Man. 36 characters. How many did Kyle and Yost kill again?
    The deaths haven't stuck. I don't know what the explanation is, but the HoX preview has Banshee going through one of those Krakoa gates when Jean does with that little kid. He doesn't look like a zombie either.

Emma was right

Madrox is one of my favorite characters, and I was glad he was resurrected. Yeah, it was a dupe, but it was still Jamie. And all this was in order to kill him offscreen? He didn't even do anything important. His death hasn't created any drama. He just disappeared without affecting the plot. What was it all for? Of course, it's a rhetorical question. Thanks god, Resenberg's run is over. Poor Layla.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m proud of CBR. I thought we were gonna be more ravenous over shipping wars. But anyway look at this thing someone made:

Minor thing but Triage isn’t dead but Donald Pierce, Skullbuster, Pretty Boy, Angelo Macon, Wade Cole, and Bonebreaker are. They didn’t count the first 10 issues but Rosenberg wrote a solo backstory where he also killed Sugar Man. 36 characters. How many did Kyle and Yost kill again?
    Har! Rosenberg is nothing more than a pretender. Kyle and Yost still lead the industry in high body count entertainment, and they did it with moxie. My old roommate is still devastated about them killing off Mammomax!

Anyone able to post the scene where Dr. Nemesis trolls Emma over trying to win back Scott? He's seriously my favorite. I am sad that Scott and Emma seem done though. Everyone's entitled to their opinions; in my own, I always preferred Emma to Jean.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

So, do we have a world on what will be Banshee's status?
    He was a zombie who was killed again here but someone mentioned he was on the Hickman previews.

Is he dead or alive?
    any explanation?
    I hope it is adressed or maybe it could be the artist mistake.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    So, do we have a world on what will be Banshee's status?
    He was a zombie who was killed again here but someone mentioned he was on the Hickman previews.

Is he dead or alive?
    any explanation?
    I hope it is adressed or maybe it could be the artist mistake.
    Zombie death seed guy getting stomped and showing up again as regular looking healthy guy probably doesn't need much explaining. He got better.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Zombie death seed guy getting stomped and showing up again as regular looking healthy guy probably doesn't need much explaining. He got better.
    You're right. It is also better than keep being a Zombie or being dead.

Amazing Member

Wait, I thought Madrox was dead, so great, I find out he's alive again, just to die for no good reason. AGAIN? Seriously? Why does Marvel hate this guy?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Oookay, I know this is kinda terrible, but did anyone else laugh at the cruelly ironic pictures that were chosen for Blindfold, Loa and Banshee?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bishopcruz View Post
    Wait, I thought Madrox was dead, so great, I find out he's alive again, just to die for no good reason. AGAIN? Seriously? Why does Marvel hate this guy?
    It's funny because Rosenberg said Madrox's his favourite.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    It's funny because Rosenberg said Madrox's his favourite.
    Kitty was Guggenheim's favorite. Some writers love treating their favorites like crap. Or they write their own fanfic around the favorites and disconnect them from the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    not enough
    This is true. Yost should’ve killed Ink when he had the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Har! Rosenberg is nothing more than a pretender. Kyle and Yost still lead the industry in high body count entertainment, and they did it with moxie. My old roommate is still devastated about them killing off Mammomax!

Anyone able to post the scene where Dr. Nemesis trolls Emma over trying to win back Scott? He's seriously my favorite. I am sad that Scott and Emma seem done though. Everyone's entitled to their opinions; in my own, I always preferred Emma to Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    The deaths haven't stuck. I don't know what the explanation is, but the HoX preview has Banshee going through one of those Krakoa gates when Jean does with that little kid. He doesn't look like a zombie either.
    Looks like Rosenberg committed Hickman’s cardinal sin. But also there could be more going on with House of X.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Kitty was Guggenheim's favorite. Some writers love treating their favorites like crap. Or they write their own fanfic around the favorites and disconnect them from the fandom.
    Guggemheim was involuntary. I don't think he wanted to screw over Kitty, he just not a good writer.

This Rosenberg screwed his faves Yana, Madrox, Havok. I admire him for that, one of a kind