Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Eh. Guggs portrayed Kitty like crap rather than treat her like crap. He probably thought he was being galaxy brain when he was writing her like Cruella De Vile.

I'll give Bendis points for how he used her.
    "Cable was right!"

jesus murphy i audibly GAH'd and put my hand over my mouth cuz i'm speechless after seeing panel 2

yo is larroca okay??!?!?!?!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Yay Guggs didnt treat Kitty like crap. He turned her into a Mary Sue which caused people to turn on her but he wasnt out here humiliating her and writing her like a failure

I've ragged on Rosenberg for the whole series but I definitely enjoyed the last part of it. Jean and Cyclops coming together...maybe for the last time...was worth my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yay Guggs didnt treat Kitty like crap. He turned her into a Mary Sue which caused people to turn on her but he wasnt out here humiliating her and writing her like a failure
    Meanwhile, Rosenberg wrote a scene where his own wife emasculates him. Like c'mon, bruh.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 07-19-2019 at 08:14 AM.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Guggs screwed so much Arrow. Everyone saw it coming

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Meanwhile, Rosenberg wrote a scene where his own wife emasculates him. Like c'mon, bruh.
    what

Maybe one day, a book will be published to fill the gap between Uncanny X-men #22 and the first "House of X".
    And maybe there will be an interesting story.
    And maybe there will be emotion.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m proud of CBR. I thought we were gonna be more ravenous over shipping wars. But anyway look at this thing someone made:

Minor thing but Triage isn’t dead but Donald Pierce, Skullbuster, Pretty Boy, Angelo Macon, Wade Cole, and Bonebreaker are. They didn’t count the first 10 issues but Rosenberg wrote a solo backstory where he also killed Sugar Man. 36 characters. How many did Kyle and Yost kill again?
    the gag is prior to War of the Realms, people were convinced we wuld see only one more death bc Rosenberg said he was killing 3 males and 3 females, yet went on to kill multiple characters in each issue since

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    who?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    So, do we have a world on what will be Banshee's status?
    He was a zombie who was killed again here but someone mentioned he was on the Hickman previews.

Is he dead or alive?
    any explanation?
    I hope it is adressed or maybe it could be the artist mistake.
    No mistake. He appears in one panel, looking his old self. Then he's mentioned when Doug Ramsey is talking to Sage on the next page. There are only a few pages,so no explanation, but he looks very much alive to me.

Whoops. I was referring to a panel when Logan visits Madrox and Layla.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m proud of CBR. I thought we were gonna be more ravenous over shipping wars. But anyway look at this thing someone made:

Minor thing but Triage isn’t dead but Donald Pierce, Skullbuster, Pretty Boy, Angelo Macon, Wade Cole, and Bonebreaker are. They didn’t count the first 10 issues but Rosenberg wrote a solo backstory where he also killed Sugar Man. 36 characters. How many did Kyle and Yost kill again?
    Jeez that many dead in just an 11 issue run. That’s some Ultimatum level **** right there. What does it say about Marvel editorial when they just let him run wild with killing characters like that with such little meaning?

Astonishing Member

When did Trevor Fitzroy die?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Jeez that many dead in just an 11 issue run. That’s some Ultimatum level **** right there. What does it say about Marvel editorial when they just let him run wild with killing characters like that with such little meaning?
    that there is minimal corporate interest in any of these characters, which is true
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Meanwhile Illyana is rampaging through the O.N.E. facility like

credit to Pandafarmer for the reference

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    When did Trevor Fitzroy die?
    Blaze and Fitzroy were both killed when Dani was bringing Cortez to Emma. They died off-panel.