Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I thought this was as stupid as a bad Japanese rpg
    I hope Scemma is over even though I liked it and Emma moves on.
    Can't really be offended at how Emma was written because everybody was written terribly.

I am offended by resurrecting Madrox only for him to die so soon again. We even had a Madrox mini about his resurrection. Most fans of PAD's X-Factor would prefer for him to stay in limbo living in a farm with Layla Miller. I dont understand why the writer was allowed to kill so many characters.

Spectacular Member

And so ends one if the most worthless X-Men runs.

Please never return, Rosenberg.

Please don't blow it, Hickman.

TOO BAD Dani is still alive...

-And we have a happy ending!
    -Hope, are not you going to pay for your political murder?
    -I HAVE SAID "HAPPY ENDING".

From the way Age of X-Man ended, the X-Men proclaiming their grand return while Apocalypse and Legion just chill in the background is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    From the way Age of X-Man ended, the X-Men proclaiming their grand return while Apocalypse and Legion just chill in the background is killing me.
    *Legion and Apocalypse see the giant sentinels*
    Yeah, not our problem. See you later, losers!

You know, looking back, I think the only thing that Rosenberg the Butcher (yes, that’s his name now) did right was repowering Dani. Everything else, he did spectacularly wrong. Like we could make a scientific case study on how one man can get everything so wrong. Please never let him write an X-book again.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 07-17-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    My bad I meant trinary. I think that's her name. She literally controls machines and was able to **** down billions of sentinel nanites.
    Oh ****, you're totally right.

Since I wasn't following AoX I didn't know she wasn't there...

Then where is she? And you're right, why didn't she go to her?
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

I'm sorry, call me naive but I refuse to believe that is how they are gonna end one of the most important stories from the past two decades, with just a dumb kiss.

Like, the Emma/Scott/Jean story has been running seemingly like forever. While I prefer Scemma, I would accept Jott getting back together if IT MADE SENSE. I mean, this resolution needs AT LEAST one issue, maybe more. Conversations NEED to take place, specifically a Scott and Emma one and a Jean/Scott one. Or we need confirmation that this kiss means the END of the triangle once and for all.

'Cause now thinking about it, wasn't there rumors that they were planning on going the Archie route? This maybe just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know, I'm probably too annoyed to think rationally.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Krew View Post
    I'm sorry, call me naive but I refuse to believe that is how they are gonna end one of the most important stories from the past two decades, with just a dumb kiss.

Like, the Emma/Scott/Jean story has been running seemingly like forever. While I prefer Scemma, I would accept Jott getting back together if IT MADE SENSE. I mean, this resolution needs AT LEAST one issue, maybe more. Conversations NEED to take place, specifically a Scott and Emma one and a Jean/Scott one. Or we need confirmation that this kiss means the END of the triangle once and for all.

'Cause now thinking about it, wasn't there rumors that they were planning on going the Archie route? This maybe just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know, I'm probably too annoyed to think rationally.
    The story ended in Morrison's run with Jean's death. Emma/Scott/Jean has not been a recurring story for 15+ years. Your complaint is ironic bc Jean and Scott ended without any conversation. The resolution was very abrupt and unsatisfactory

BANNED

So everyone rrrrrrhate Cyclops for 8 years up until this very issue where Moonstar blames him for everything and accuses him of only caring about Jean and Logan, but then Scott makes out with Jean and suddenly everyone likes him again and does a money shot with him (including Moonstar!).

Anyway, JDW saying this ends the Extinction era that started in 2005 (rather than Resurxion era which would make slightly more sense) sort of explains why this run pretended to take place right after Schism/AvX.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    So everyone rrrrrrhate Cyclops for 8 years up until this very issue where Moonstar blames him for everything and accuses him of only caring about Jean and Logan, but then Scott makes out with Jean and suddenly everyone likes him again and does a money shot with him (including Moonstar!).

Anyway, JDW saying this ends the Extinction era that started in 2005 (rather than Resurxion era which would make slightly more sense) sort of explains why this run pretended to take place right after Schism/AvX.
    Extinction era was over at AvsX, we only had a slight relapse with the inhumans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Extinction era was over at AvsX, we only had a slight relapse with the inhumans.
    lol I'm not the one who came up with that nonsense. There have been four eras since 2005 (Decimation, NOW!, Terrigenocide, Resurrxion).

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K2Krew View Post

Go read Phoenix Resurrection. That's where the conversation, apology, and resolution were.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Go read Phoenix Resurrection. That's where the conversation, apology, and resolution were.
    That was just another foul scene that threw his relationship with Emma under the bus ("I thought of you every single day" or something)