I've read assorted comics for various heroes in the silver age - the line between silver and bronze can be blurry, but I'm really asking about the more silvery stories. Featuring characters created in that era or earlier.

Unfortunately, Lois and Lana turn me off of a lot of Superman and Superboy. Steve is similarly horrible in Wonder Woman, when he appears.

Batman and Green Lantern and Green Arrow were all fine, but not standout to me - GA definitely being the least fleshed out. GL had the woman falling for the hero, but that was his own fault, and he acknowledged it at the start. I liked his friendsly relationship with his bothers, though Jim's girlfriend/wife thinking he was GL went on way too long. Teen Titans slang is painful sometimes, despite some fun stuff.

The Flash - it's the only silver-age title I have read all the silver-age stories for. I just really liked Barry and Iris and enjoyed some of his rogues. I particularly liked her not being hot for the Flash (at least typically - sometimes someone else would write it that way). I like the art and to even now the first image of Iris that comes to mind is her how she used to wear her hair up. Yes, there were definitely some way-over-powered moments and plots that stretched credibility, but it was fun. Honorary mention to silver age Elongated man - I enjoyed the character and Sue, but with such short stories, there wasn't a lot of depth there. And it it irritated me every time she had to ask for money to buy something. I have read all Elongated Man silver age stories, too, I think.