Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
My issue with Ramos is that I mainly associated him with Slott runs since thats where I basically started reading comics. so when Spencer and Ottley was announced I thought that they will be the main duo on the book. And Sometimes the body proportions throw me off as well
Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
No he’s not good. He’s bad...very bad lol. In all honestly He’s just not my cup of tea. The body proportions are just so off. Granted I feel like he has improved over time and is better then his early SSM days. I don’t mind his female characters at times especially his portrayal of mj and Felicia during hunted. His Spider-Man is completely off though ....
Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
I also thought that Ottley was going to be the regular artist and was hoping for it ...Sometimes switching between artist can kind of disconnect a reader from the story.
To each their own. I personally think he's one of the best Spider-Man artists we've had.
But back to the topic at hand: this art's not bad either. It'll take some getting used to, because I don't think Kev Walker has had an extensive pass at the character before, but it's definitely looking great with the coloring and the linework!