Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,552

    Default Amazing Spider-Man #26






  2. #2

  3. #3
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,552

    Default

    kev walker



    we been knew spencer stanned this queen

  4. #4
    Incredible Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    626

    Default

    biweekly release are the best
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

  5. #5
    Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Yo, I gotta give it to Kev Walker...this dude is amazing!
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

  6. #6
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,561

    Default

    "A pretty deadly foe of mine," wow that's more praise for Boomerang then I was expecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Yo, I gotta give it to Kev Walker...this dude is amazing!
    His Peter looks off to me but I can't quite figure out why.

  7. #7
    Man or Monster? Immortal Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    688

    Default

    Awesome, and great art!

  8. #8
    Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "A pretty deadly foe of mine," wow that's more praise for Boomerang then I was expecting.

    His Peter looks off to me but I can't quite figure out why.
    It's probably the hair
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    16,624

    Default

    Agreed, he looks more like Richard Rider (Nova) than Peter Parker.

  10. #10
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    69

    Default

    The characters look a bit off. Not really feeling the art. I also agree that Peter just doesn’t look right for some reason. Is the changes in artist due to the bi weekly schedule? Still I’ll take just about anyone over Ramos at this point.

  11. #11
    Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    The characters look a bit off. Not really feeling the art. I also agree that Peter just doesn’t look right for some reason. Is the changes in artist due to the bi weekly schedule? Still I’ll take just about anyone over Ramos at this point.
    (Why does no one like Ramos? He's good!)
    The bi-weekly schedule may play a part, but they rotate teams pretty seamlessly during these arcs so, in this case, I think it's just Lowe getting an artist that fits in with the style of Ottley and Ramos while replacing Ramos
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

  12. #12
    Incredible Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    626

    Default

    My issue with Ramos is that I mainly associated him with Slott runs since thats where I basically started reading comics. so when Spencer and Ottley was announced I thought that they will be the main duo on the book. And Sometimes the body proportions throw me off as well
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

  13. #13
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    (Why does no one like Ramos? He's good!)
    The bi-weekly schedule may play a part, but they rotate teams pretty seamlessly during these arcs so, in this case, I think it's just Lowe getting an artist that fits in with the style of Ottley and Ramos while replacing Ramos
    No he’s not good. He’s bad...very bad lol. In all honestly He’s just not my cup of tea. The body proportions are just so off. Granted I feel like he has improved over time and is better then his early SSM days. I don’t mind his female characters at times especially his portrayal of mj and Felicia during hunted. His Spider-Man is completely off though ....

  14. #14
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    My issue with Ramos is that I mainly associated him with Slott runs since thats where I basically started reading comics. so when Spencer and Ottley was announced I thought that they will be the main duo on the book. And Sometimes the body proportions throw me off as well
    I also thought that Ottley was going to be the regular artist and was hoping for it ...Sometimes switching between artist can kind of disconnect a reader from the story.

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member Inversed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,570

    Default

    It is odd because we all assumed they're rotating artists in order to keep up with the bi-weekly schedule, however according to Ottley, there hasn't really been any issues on his end keeping up, and he's just been taking any assignments they give him. So seems more like the editors just keeping the schedule flexible just in case. Ottley still does have the most amount to his name of em all at least. Here's how the artists throughout the series have lined up so far (minus the fill-ins):

    #1-5 - Ottley
    #6-10 - Ramos
    #11-13 - Ottley
    #14-15 - Bachalo
    #16 - Ottley
    #17-22 - Ramos/Sandoval
    #23-24 - Ottley
    #25 - Ottley/Ramos
    #26-28 - Walker
    #29-31 - Ottley
    Current Reading List: Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, West Coast Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers, Sonic The Hedgehog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •