Backstory: I have a phone that's kind of messed up. If I load up music from albums to my phone, sometimes it will scatter them in weird ways. For instance, Weezer's blue album is broken up in two when I look by albums, where every song except the third one is on one album and the third track by itself is in another album.

WTF?!?

Anyways, I resorted to putting together playlists for songs that I wanted to listen to, when I got a brilliant idea: I would create playlists of 10-15 songs that I think my favourite X-Men characters would listen to. It would be an exercise in creativity, where I would try to attribute songs from various artists to as many X-Men characters.

For instance: Cyclops's play list would look like this (IMO)

I Sat By The Ocean - Queens of the Stone Age
Way Down We Go - Kaleo
Them Bones - Alice in Chains
Getaway - Pearl Jam
In The Fade - Queens of the Stone Age
Ruiner - Nine Inch Nails
Just Like You Imagined - Nine Inch Nails
Look Around - Blues Traveler
Wake Up - Rage Against The Machine
Hold On - Pearl Jam
The Diamond Sea - Sonic Youth

This is not even a set list, as I think I will adjust it to make it as "Scott Summers" as i can. I have lists for Cyclops, White Queen, Wolverine, Rogue and Psylocke so far. I will be creating lists for Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Beast, Iceman, Archangel, and so many more.

This is where you come in. I figure there should be a lot of people that have opinions on what they think their favourite characters would listen to. So weigh in or even post about music that characters have said they like or dislike.

Looking forward to any and all input.

Warning: I will disregard any examples from Brian Michael Bendis' run.