Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 160 of 160
  1. #151
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    6,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Deleted scene from Elseworlds
    That was a great scene. Too bad they cut it. This is what Superman is all about.

  2. #152
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Deleted scene from Elseworlds
    So if one were to buy the DVDs, one would get the deleted scenes?
    celebrating 50 years of 4 beatles crossing a zebra

  3. #153
    (formerly "Superman") JAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    That was a great scene. Too bad they cut it. This is what Superman is all about.
    Agreed - that's pretty cool.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

  4. #154
    Astonishing Member superduperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Metropolis USA
    Posts
    3,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    That was a great scene. Too bad they cut it. This is what Superman is all about.
    That's what's so frustrating about it. He's shown more personality in this one scene than he has during the entire run of the show. And they cut it.
    Now listen to me, Clark! This great strength of yours--you've got to hide it from people or they'll be scared of you!

  5. #155
    Incredible Member OpaqueGiraffe17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    621

    Default

    I love the Superman/Batman bromance as much as the next guy. But as someone has Smallville as one of my first exposures to Superman. Yeah seeing Oliver and Clark interact on tv again on the Kent farm set like this hits me with Nostalgia.

  6. #156
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    It's a shame that Routh is being written out of LoT, but it makes sense given how expensive he is, and how small the audience is for the show.

  7. #157
    Mighty Member stargazer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    That's what's so frustrating about it. He's shown more personality in this one scene than he has during the entire run of the show. And they cut it.

    They cut it because this overshadows 'amazing Kara' in this show. The CW don't want Superman to look great, not like awesome Kara any way.

    I agree with all, this is a great Clark Kent scene.

  8. #158
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    They cut it because this overshadows 'amazing Kara' in this show. The CW don't want Superman to look great, not like awesome Kara any way.

    I agree with all, this is a great Clark Kent scene.
    I agree, it's frustrating to see them do Superman like this.

  9. #159
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    So if one were to buy the DVDs, one would get the deleted scenes?
    They probably deleted the scene to make people buy the DVD , because the scene is beautiful.

  10. #160
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Good for him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •