Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I think they've pretty much have Daryl as Lydia's father figure at the moment. I'm guessing when Michonne leaves Negan'll be the same for Judith and possibly Rick Jr.

Kind of curious about the CRM group after seeing that FEAR episode. The armor does seem to slightly hint that they're the TV equivalent of the Commonwealth.

Wonder if they'll save that for the Rick movie (Curious how that's going; El Camino pretty much popped up nearly complete out of nowhere, so I'm wondering if they're filming it now) or deal with it in the show with Eugene's radio.

Still think it's possible that they're the people who created the Walker virus in the first place.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 10-03-2019 at 02:27 PM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I think they've pretty much have Daryl as Lydia's father figure at the moment. I'm guessing when Michonne leaves Negan'll be the same for Judith and possibly Rick Jr.

Kind of curious about the CRM group after seeing that FEAR episode. The armor does seem to slightly hint that they're the TV equivalent of the Commonwealth.

Wonder if they'll save that for the Rick movie (Curious how that's going; El Camino pretty much popped up nearly complete out of nowhere, so I'm wondering if they're filming it now) or deal with it in the show with Eugene's radio.

Still think it's possible that they're the people who created the Walker virus in the first place.
    Well a big rumor someone claimed is ...Lincoln will be returning to the main series after all 3 movies are done. That the final movie will have him return after so many years away and the shock that Negan now seems like a well adjusted person. And taking care of his daughter. This is just a big rumor that Lincoln wanted time away and they decided the 3 movies could tide people over til then.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Wonder what the explanation will be as to why Rick hasn't returned in seven years. While it's possible he's imprisoned or held against his will, maybe he finds CRM's goals noble and wants to help. Or maybe he's lied to, told Alexandria was wiped out or something.

I'm also curious what his reaction will be to Rick Jr.

Wonder what the explanation will be as to why Rick hasn't returned in seven years. While it's possible he's imprisoned or held against his will, maybe he finds CRM's goals noble and wants to help. Or maybe he's lied to, told Alexandria was wiped out or something.

I'm also curious what his reaction will be to Rick Jr.
    He likely will trying to make the journey back and each time something happens that holds it up. He runs into situations that holds it up. I can picture him waking in a New York hospital with the near same situation. That he has to get back to his (would be) wife and child. But not realizing more than 2 months have passed due to his recovery than the last time he was wounded. Maybe the 7 years have passed or a couple years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So the trailer for the new show is pretty interesting. Looks like there's an advanced, walker-free city of some kind (The commonwealth?) that these kids then leave for some reason. Also seems to be set a few years after the current TWD, this takes place a decade after the Walkers first showing up, whereas Walking Dead is set 6-7 years after (I think Fear is still in year 2 or 3 somewhere between season 8 and the first part of season 9).

Maybe the regular series/Rick's movies/this thing are all leading up to an ending not unlike that of the comic, where civilization is mostly restored.

So the trailer for the new show is pretty interesting. Looks like there's an advanced, walker-free city of some kind (The commonwealth?) that these kids then leave for some reason. Also seems to be set a few years after the current TWD, this takes place a decade after the Walkers first showing up, whereas Walking Dead is set 6-7 years after (I think Fear is still in year 2 or 3 somewhere between season 8 and the first part of season 9).

Maybe the regular series/Rick's movies/this thing are all leading up to an ending not unlike that of the comic, where civilization is mostly restored.
    The current season of Walking Dead main series matches up timeline wise with Walking Dead : Universe (the new show). There was 2-3 years that passed before the current 7 year time leap ahead. Both are kinda set around the same time period.

Universe seems to have a much better focus as the girl is looking for her father and traveling to find him.

As expected ....Lauren Cohen came out during NY Con and announced she has returned to the Walking Dead.

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...Fc7-nlCdYTVma0

She is coming back right in middle its expected during Whisperer War.

Considering that the Whisperers arguably did the most damage to Hilltop-not only Tara and Jesus but several of the other heads were mostly Hilltop residents (Enid, Tammy, the couple that Alpha killed to sneak into the fair etc...Henry sort of counts too since he was working there)

It also seems that Gabriel is now the Hilltop leader. Given what happened to the last few (apart from Maggie), I'm guessing that might not bode well for him and may set the stage for Maggie's return.

Wonder if they'll do the comic death, although we sort of got teased something similar with Eugene (who survived though).

So is Siddiq just having PTSD from the natural trauma of what Alpha did, or does he have something to feel guilty about? I wouldn't much care for that direction and rejected the idea of anything sketchy when the episode aired last season, but now I can't help but wonder.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

I'm out with Rick. Will see the movies with him though, but as far as TV or any spin-offs, no thanks.

At least the comics understood to conclude when he died.

Looks like the opening has made a few changes; mostly cosmetic (added blood and dirt) but with a new sequence of Rick and the bridge.

Also kind of wondering if Carol and Daryl's talk about moving to New Mexico is another nod to Breaking Bad (Both the main show and Fear have had many BB easter eggs).

Opening minutes of the next episode are pretty nasty. Seems to be the most brutal death by walkers since Noah IMO, and it's not even a main character.

Watching the 1st episode of Walking Dead since I missed it last week in watching Joker. Anyhow some things thus far....

- The show morphs into the groups now adapting Knight style battle tactics with shields and archers used. Over the use of guns as we see in the training sequence.

- I must have missed it ...when did the Whisperers get a nuclear weapon ? How did they get one ?

- Judith tells a story of her father saving everyone by blowing up the bridge. That the brave man is AJ's father unknown to him. Hopefully they have Rick return for the son he never expected.

- In a shock in the sky there is a Russian satilite that is falling to Earth. I kinda hope there is some Russian guy who has no clue that the world has went to hell for a decade and he finally had to return after losing contact.

- The 3 Men and a Baby spot is the most funny spot I have seen thus far in the episode.

- Negan is free to work the garden now and has developed a chemistry with Lydia it appears. Both still get the "side eye" treatment from folks. Due to their pasts.

- Saddiq is battling PTSD issues from his experience. A fact we rarely saw anyone deal with those issues over the years of the show.

- Negan has become an un-official advisor to Gabriel as we see. "Its time people put their shittin pants on again."

- There seems to have been another time jump. This one has the show taking place possibly a year after the last episode.

- Carol is seemingly looking for Alpha to kill. Daryl seems to know its why she's fishing so much , she's on the hunt. (this is a homage to the comics where it was Michonne who decided to go fishing away on a boat before the Whisperer War)

- Daryl and Carol muse that their lives seem to be running into more people to kill until both say enough. Daryl seems weary of the fighting as is Carol after so long.

- The crash ignites the woods and they realize they will have to cross the borders of Alpha's to put out flames to save Oceanside.

- The end scene has Carol giving Alpha the look of...YOUR DEAD BITCH....SOON.