Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Holy sh*t, just saw episode 12, it was great and damn with that ending, can't wait for next week.

Yep, looking forward to next week
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Is the next one supposed to be Michonne's final episode? Kind of weird that it's one with her separated from everyone else if true.

The opening minutes have a flashback to her first appearance (with some Lauren Cohen stock footage), although with a bit of an 'alternate ending'.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Really liked that episode, and the ending surprised me.

However, there are questions, which are listed on this site. Spoilers for those who haven't watched Sunday's episode, so don't click the link.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-walking-...l-b-1842314403

spoilers:
    When did Carol and Negan gin this plan up? Did anyone else know this was happening? (I sincerely doubt it.) If this plan was already in place, why did Carol freak out and chase Alpha so hard she fell into a cave? Was Negan so wholeheartedly joining the battle against Hilltop part of the plan? Was giving Alpha the idea for the blockade and personally shooting fire arrows at Hilltop part of his deep cover? Was Carol so far gone she was willingly going to let Hilltop fall if it meant I would give Negan a better chance at killing Alpha? (I hate that the answer is probably yes.) Are Carol and Negan so single-minded about killing Alpha that they truly believe the threat of the Whisperers is over and their army of zombies is just going to amble away? And given that Negan actively participated in destroying Hilltop during his secret mission, how could all the people who didn’t know about his secret mission willingly let him back into their communities?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Is the next one supposed to be Michonne's final episode? Kind of weird that it's one with her separated from everyone else if true.

The opening minutes have a flashback to her first appearance (with some Lauren Cohen stock footage), although with a bit of an 'alternate ending'.
    This article seems to be under that impression...

https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/360...episode-video/

Trailer for the Next Hour of “The Walking Dead” Previews Michonne’s Final Episode [Video]
    This coming Sunday night’s brand new episode of “The Walking Dead” is a major one, as we already know that it’s the final episode for Danai Gurira‘s fan favorite character Michonne.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Really liked that episode, and the ending surprised me.

However, there are questions, which are listed on this site. Spoilers for those who haven't watched Sunday's episode, so don't click the link.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-walking-...l-b-1842314403

spoilers:
    When did Carol and Negan gin this plan up? Did anyone else know this was happening? (I sincerely doubt it.) If this plan was already in place, why did Carol freak out and chase Alpha so hard she fell into a cave? Was Negan so wholeheartedly joining the battle against Hilltop part of the plan? Was giving Alpha the idea for the blockade and personally shooting fire arrows at Hilltop part of his deep cover? Was Carol so far gone she was willingly going to let Hilltop fall if it meant I would give Negan a better chance at killing Alpha? (I hate that the answer is probably yes.) Are Carol and Negan so single-minded about killing Alpha that they truly believe the threat of the Whisperers is over and their army of zombies is just going to amble away? And given that Negan actively participated in destroying Hilltop during his secret mission, how could all the people who didn’t know about his secret mission willingly let him back into their communities?
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, that ending really sold me on this arc. I was starting to exasperated with it. spoilers:
    get tired of Alpha and hoped that she would get whacked soon. Beta too. Neither has any redeeming qualities
    end of spoilers Now that I've read your spoilers I have started to wonder about this too. I can't remember but spoilers:
    when was the last time Carol and Negan had a scene together. Is anyone else in on this? Father Gabriel?
    end of spoilers

This is one of the few times I wished Talking Heads was on. Usually I switch channels

BANNED

Wow, tonight's revelations are going to blow a lot of minds.

Seriously confused by AMC's decision to delay Walking Dead Beyond World due to the coronavirus. They have already finished filming so all thats left is post production which I assume means just editing, clipping, etc. Granted I've never made a TV show but the way I envision all this is just somebody sitting at a computer and clicking buttons. Things that can be done with easy social distancing.

This is the perfect time to release a new series with half the country trapped at home desperate to find something to entertain them. If anything I'd have moved up the premiere, which was supposed to be April 12 to this weekend.

And unless I really have no idea what I'm talking about its a way to keep some of your employees employed.

Yeah, most TV shows and streaming that's already been finished are still on schedule.

One thing that confused me a bit is the drawing on the cellphone. Although it's a simple drawing, it seems to show Judith as looking like her current actress with the longer hair and Sheriff's hat, something I don't think Rick or Anne could have known. Then again Anne was able to do a decent likeness of Gabriel's church lady friend with just Gabriel's description....

While I didn't like Virgil as a character and thought it was kinda cheap the way the writers had him lure Michonne to his base under false pretenses, it DID bring her to the clues she needed. I'm looking forward to the movies. Not sure if I'll spend money to see them right away or if I'll wait for rental
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I'm waiting to see what happens next. You just know that Beta is gonna lose what's left of his mind when he sees Alpha's head on that spike.

Also, I want to know what's going to happen between Carol and Neegan. I couldn't make out what Carol said to him, after he bought up their deal and returning to Hilltop. Did she say "you're not going back" or was it "we're not going back" ?

It wouldn't be the first time Carol's run off on her own.

Virgil kind of reminded me a bit of the comic series Morgan, both visually and in a few other ways (The comic book Morgan never overcame going nuts or developed fighting skills)

There is suspension of disbelief and then there is wondering how in the hell does that military ship actually have fuel that is still any good?

Daryl's bike still works but I don't know that much about motorcycles.....(Most of the cars though have been converted into horse-drawn carriages pretty much).

The season finale has been delayed, as post-production has been halted by the crisis.