Thread: Reaver #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Reaver #1

I enjoyed this issue quite a bit! For some reason I read Kaneash's voice in a russian accent. This was a tight issue with good world building, solid plot and characterization. I'm on board for at least one more issue!
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

It's a Justin Jordan creator owned series. So an automatic buy from me. Enjoyed it. Have always enjoyed Rebekkah Isaacs art as well.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Yeah it was pretty solid.
    Not what I expected, but in no way disappointing. The second issue was a good read, too.

Astonishing Member

Just read the first issue. At first I couldn't follow, too many names and races and locations named, but then It put up steam and the introduction of the characters were a lot better...

I already have it in my pull list

Dang, this series is cool! Just fun, smart interesting storytelling. It's like what I imagine a DnD campaign should look like of the players didn't completely derail the game.
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Astonishing Member

The second issue was great too...

This series is on par with 7 to Eternity