Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

looks like Batman has a bigger chin than Supes?

wonder how big will be Diana's chin..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I'm really curious as to what the storyline will be for Man of Tomorrow. That Metropolis doesn't fit a "back to basics" Superman as some theorized, considering it looks like a shining futuristic city (which I like don't get me wrong).

As the for the photo thing, the only fix I've been able to find is adding them via URL and not a saved photo. Saved photos always seem to shrink.
    We know it stars an “early in his career” Superman. That’s it, we have no clue who the villains will be or what the story is about.I just pray the main bad guy is not Lex, otherwise it’s the movie I’m most looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I'm really curious as to what the storyline will be for Man of Tomorrow. That Metropolis doesn't fit a "back to basics" Superman as some theorized, considering it looks like a shining futuristic city (which I like don't get me wrong).
    I guess it fits the title...The Man of Tomorrow starting out in the City of Tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    We know it stars an “early in his career” Superman. That’s it, we have no clue who the villains will be or what the story is about.I just pray the main bad guy is not Lex, otherwise it’s the movie I’m most looking forward to.
    I wouldn't be surprised if, in-continuity or not, it's Brainiac. Lex will probably be an antagonist but not the main Big Bad.

Maybe Metallo...?

I think Brainiac/Lex works great for a Man of Tomorrow Superman story..

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it fits the title...The Man of Tomorrow starting out in the City of Tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised if, in-continuity or not, it's Brainiac. Lex will probably be an antagonist but not the main Big Bad.

Maybe Metallo...?
    Brainiac or Metallo would be perfect imo. I just hope they go with a more traditional Brainiac design. Borussa posted one of his proposed Brainiac designs on Instagram and I thought it looked terrible. If it’s Metallo I hope Sam Lane is also there as a co-antagonist and that Metallo looks like his JL Action look, that’s his best look imo.

Brainiac or Metallo would be perfect imo. I just hope they go with a more traditional Brainiac design. Borussa posted one of his proposed Brainiac designs on Instagram and I thought it looked terrible. If it’s Metallo I hope Sam Lane is also there as a co-antagonist and that Metallo looks like his JL Action look, that’s his best look imo.
    Yeah, I really didn't like the Bourassa's Brainiac either. It makes me glad they cut him out.

Also agreed on JLA Metallo, Parasite also looked really cool there as well.

First look at Red Son Batman:

Metropolis in the Man of Tomorrow pic looks like how it did in past in-continuity movies, in my opinion, but I'm also not beholden to that since I think that might also be their go-to for animated depictions of Metropolis. Very "city of tomorrow" though.

Red Son's very fitting.
    Chin kind of looks weird, would still prefer character designs and style closer to the book, but again that's really nitpicking...

he has no trunks...

I hope we’re getting a trailer soon!

I hope we’re getting a trailer soon!
    Wonder Woman: Bloodlines comes out this month so the sneak peek shouldn't be too far off.

I can't wait for both movies.

Do we want Red Son to be as close as possible to the original story, Or do you want some changes?

Really hope Man of Tomorrow offers something new we haven't seen in these movies.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I can't wait for both movies.

Do we want Red Son to be as close as possible to the original story, Or do you want some changes?

Really hope Man of Tomorrow offers something new we haven't seen in these movies.
    As close as possible, go all The Dark Knight Returns on it with the faithfulness of the adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    As close as possible, go all The Dark Knight Returns on it with the faithfulness of the adaptation.
    One of those things that irked me in the past was how closely Timm adapted Miller Batman stories, but felt Superman stories need tweaks here and there. Granted some worked, but to me most did nothing.

I vote as closely as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    One of those things that irked me in the past was how closely Timm adapted Miller Batman stories, but felt Superman stories need tweaks here and there. Granted some worked, but to me most did nothing.

I vote as closely as possible.
    should the movie add a new twist to make it more surprising? I think the changes in the new Death movie worked well.