Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    That's incredibly ridiculous.
    Thanks for the input, my stance hasn’t changed.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Thanks for the input, my stance hasn’t changed.
    I didn't expect it to, if you're willing to stop reading all of Spider-Man because of a (possibly) out of continuity miniseries that will, most likely, have very little effect on the books.

Wait, so in a story in which Spider-Man fights an extremely dangerous looking threat, people are upset because they are hyping it up as being "very damaging"?

Also Marvel LITERALLY just gave Mary Jane her own book one day ago, and we're back on the "They hate her and are trying to ruin her" again?

I admire the faith you guys have for the publisher, but I don’t care for how they treat their characters nor will I ever trust them. They’re notorious for treating love interests horribly.

I also have 0 obligation to pay for the stories if I’m unhappy.

big chungus over here is gonna kill mary jane AND become pete's new love interest
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I admire the faith you guys have for the publisher, but I don’t care for how they treat their characters nor will I ever trust them. They’re notorious for treating love interests horribly.

I also have 0 obligation to pay for the stories if I’m unhappy.
    Based on previous posts, you seem very unhappy with Marvel and Spider-Man. Makes me wonder why you're reading it if you think it's just going to start sucking?

Eh whatever on the villian, don't really care either way. BUT it is really nice to see Pichelli drawing Spidey again!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Based on previous posts, you seem very unhappy with Marvel and Spider-Man. Makes me wonder why you're reading it if you think it's just going to start sucking?
    I like Spencer’s writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    It's a miniseries you guys. A mini in which the name of the writer is the main selling point, not the content of it. I highly doubt there's gonna be any big change, and if there is it won't stick for long.
    There's also a Mary Jane mini-series coming out (isn't that one scheduled to finish after this one?)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Wait, so in a story in which Spider-Man fights an extremely dangerous looking threat, people are upset because they are hyping it up as being "very damaging"?

Also Marvel LITERALLY just gave Mary Jane her own book one day ago, and we're back on the "They hate her and are trying to ruin her" again?
    Yep, there's a fine line between cynicism and straight up unfounded paranoia and this is crossing into the latter lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member

I will be buying at least the first issue of this limited series.
    Cadeverous design looks interesting,looking forward to read the first story.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I will be buying at least the first issue of this limited series.
    Cadeverous design looks interesting,looking forward to read the first story.
    I personally don't like the design now Kindred has a great visual design, IMO, but to each their own.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I personally don't like the design now Kindred has a great visual design, IMO, but to each their own.
    Robotic villains can have average designs,but is the story that to me makes a character intersting to read about or not.
    I mean i always thought the Living Brain robot design from the first Amazing Spider-Man stories was terrible (And i am a fan of Steve Dikto art) but even so Dan Slott made him a character that i like to read about.So i am looking forward to read the story first before knowing if i will collect all this limited series or just the first story.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Robotic villains can have average designs,but is the story that to me makes a character intersting to read about or not.
    I mean i always thought the Living Brain robot design from the first Amazing Spider-Man stories was terrible (And i am a fan of Steve Dikto art) but even so Dan Slott made him a character that i like to read about.So i am looking forward to read the story first before knowing if i will collect all this limited series or just the first story.
    I always liked Living Brian it has a very retro 1950s era sci-fi feel to its design.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I always liked Living Brian it has a very retro 1950s era sci-fi feel to its design.
    Yep.And that to me is why i think the Living Brain original story would be better in the Fantastic Four comic book that in the Spider-Man comics,even so i think with great characterisation a robotic villain that may seem bland at first can be a cool character to read about.